Part 1

Ben kisses Charlie, they've been doing this for months, Ben has tried to do more. They've done more, but Charlie prefers just a small kiss or make out. "I have to go" Charlie ran off. "Wait!" Ben yelled right before Charlie left.

Charlie reached his class, "good morning" nick rubbed his younger friends head. "Hello and good morning nick." They walked to their seats. "How was your weekend?" Nick smiles at Charlie, "eh.. it was fun" he looked at nick, "yours?" Charlie grinned at nick. "It was nice, I'm glad we hung out!" Nick was always cheery, Charlie liked it. he found it cute actually.

The bell rang after awhile. "Bye." They both stood up, and left.

Tao and Aled were walking up to Charlie, "Charlie!!" Tao hugged him, "hi aled, hi Tao!" He let out a laugh, nick walked past, "hey charlie" "Hi nick", they continued to walk to their separate classes.

Charlie slid into his music room, he was surprised by two girls from the Higgs school. "Hi, are you Charlie?" The girl speaking had a tye dye hoodie and bleach blonde hair. "Yes, Who are you?" Charlie has a confused face, "I'm Tara and that's Darcy" the girl speaking now, Tara, had her hair in braids they were black to brown, long but still short it was to her elbows. "Oh, is there a reason y'all are here?" Charlie set down his bag and got his drum sticks out. "Well you know about the concert coming up? Us 3 have a solo together!" Darcy screamed that out, it's obvious she was excited.

The bell rang after a hour and half for lunch. "Are y'all eating in here or?" Charlie packed his stuff and got his lunch out. There was nothing in the container but he knows Tao would give him something small. "Can we eat with you?" Tara asked Charlie "sure, I don't think tao and aled would-" Charlie's phone went off 'library? Now!' It was Ben.