Part 21

I'd like to say thank you too everyone who's been reading since the first part. I love everyone of you. I'm absolutely in love with all of you for that. Even if you haven't been reading since then I still love you and if anyone ever needs to talk to someone or has suggestions you can message me on any of my socials. Thank you once again. Also I wanna give them a Karen interaction because most LGBTQ+ couples get those interactions and I want them to seem like they have a more real life experience. Since we do see them fighting, trauma, and having sex there's more but I feel like a Karen interaction (well besides David) sorry if that upsets anyone.

Charlie's POV

Me and nick have lived together for a few days, we got lucky enough to be able to bring Henry and Nellie. Nicks mom came and visited Saturday, she brought some of nicks old things to the apartment and things he left. She mainly talked with Nellie. It was boring when it's just me Nellie and Henry home when nicks at college but nick comes home 2 hours after me. I'm shocked he wants to marry me. Nicks ontop of me he told me school sucked because i don't sit next to him anymore. I kiss nick, I miss him sitting next to me aswell. I sit next to Christopher which makes me wanna shoot myself in the head. He gets on my nerves and doesn't understand that I have a fiancé. I hold nicks face we're still kissing, god does this man know how to make me feel something different. Like I know he feels the same way, we're both so, so, happy together. I love him. He loves me.

We fall asleep after a bit. I wake up first. I kiss nicks head and walk to the bathroom I take my shirt off and kinda frown I've lost weight. Nicks knows, he hasn't pointed it out though. I like that though it's calming he's so amazing and know what he can and can't talk about with me.

I pretend to flush the toilet and walk out to see nick playing with Nellie and Henry, I chuckle at them. Waking up kissing nick. Knowing I fell asleep making out with them, we were both locked lips when we fell asleep. We trust each other with our bodies enough to do that..I trust him enough to let him see me naked. Gosh why does he make me feel so happy. I could kiss him all day long. Nick kisses me. He rubs his hands up my waist. God he's gonna make freak. Nick places a hand on back and pulls me close to him, I'm 17  and he's 18. "Skip school with me char, we could go on a day date" He kissed my neck "I'm down nick" if I skip school the school will call nick anyways. So he'd know if I did. Nick and I walk to the bedroom. Why do we always have to make out or have sex. I don't mind but still. It feels like forever since we've done this. Well it was in my bedroom in December it's January.

We lay there naked, nick takes some photos of us. "Nickkk" I push him away from me "now I'm posting these." He opens Instagram and post all of them and tags me. "God nick..." I don't mind but no one needs to know about when we have sex. "I love you Charlie.." he gets up and throws me some shorts. "Your abs look nice nick" I laugh while slipping on the shorts. "Shhh" he jumps on me.