Part 15

This is more or less just chapter 14 but In nicks POV

(NICKS POV'

I'm going to miss Charlie, he was my life, my love, my closest friend. Most of all my boyfriend. His black hair has started to change its a black brown color now. I like it better black. "Are you going to Harry's last official party while he's in highschool?" Charlie's helping me pack. I could see he wasn't paying much attention and is stressed about something. Who knows what. "Yeah.. I find it funny when tries to cockblock us... so why not let him do it a few more times.." he leaned over onto me. "We should get ready." I stood up and took off my shirt, Charlie stared a little. It's not like we haven't had sex before actually we have sex quite often, once in a pillow fort. Well not once a few times. Charlie enjoys it in weird places, like in my closet one time. He's quite random, but him staring at me is kinda awkward it's like your dog runs away and just stands in your yard. Charlie began to change into black jeans and my oversized hoodie. I had on work out shorts and my yellow vans shirt.

We walked into the party, everyone was clapping it's awkward but they've done this every year so Its normal by now atleast for us it is. I love Charlie, but also the attention. I kiss Charlie, everyone starts whooping, clapping, and cheering. We've never gotten hate for being males dating. Charlie's lips are so soft. We walk a little further and everyone stops Charlie goes to the shots table and I go to Imogen, Tara, Darcy and olive. "Hey" they all kinda hug me. "I can't believe Elle and Tao broke up." Darcy blurt our after all stop hugging, "What?" I look at her kinda shocked. "Yeah! Because of Uni." I didn't know that "does Charlie know?" I hope he does, if he did though he'd tell me. Right? "No.. I don't think so elle said Tao was gonna tell him today." I kind of got scared. "That's good."

Me and Imogen walked around for a good 3 hours then Harry came up to me "did you dump Charlie because he's been in the basement crying?!" I froze "what. No I didn't? Lead me to him Harry." Harry led me and Imogen to the basement Charlie is curled next to Aled, Charlie's in a fetal position and Aled is sitting the cross cross applesauce. I froze me and Charlie made eye contacts. I have two things on my mind, is Charlie okay and whys there a bottle of vodka empty next to him. Charlie's a lightweight so him over drinking is bad enough, he already isn't scared to speak his mind when he's drunk which is good and also bad. I ran over to Charlie Imogen stood by the table Harry was with her both seemed concerned, Harry has redeemed himself since what he said to Charlie. He's nice to us now. 

"Char? Are you okay?" Charlie tried to kiss me. It's gross when one person is drunk and the other isn't, I pulled away "Charlie are you okay." I asked again more seriously this time. "Nick.. just kiss me" his face is soggy with tears. "Charlie tell right now. Are you fucking okay." He just got up and walked away, he's walking weird but he's also drunk. I look at Aled "what did you tell him." Aled gets up "I told him Tao and Elle broke up" he left.

I went to Harry and Imogen "ima give him a hour." Me and Imogen walked back to Tara and Darcy who Elle was now with.