Part 4

Charlie and Nick were leaving rugby, a voice yelled "Charlie! Come here." to charlies 'luck' it was ben, his ex. "Yes ben?" Charlie frowned and walked over to where Ben was standing. Nick walked till he wasn't visible anymore, he was still listening distance though. "Charlie, you know I miss you. Right??" Ben grabbed Charlie's hand. "Sure you do ben." Charlie frowned, "please come back Charlie" he kissed Charlie's cheek. "Could you not?" Charlie tried to back up, he hit a wall. Ben pulled him into a kiss. He wasn't gonna stop till someone made him.

"What the hell mate?!" Ben screamed, and Nick punched ben. "I should be saying that to you!" Nick was on top of ben. Sia walked by "Charlie?! Nick?? Ben! Why is Charlie crying? Why's Nick on top of ben?" Charlie knew Sia cared, they were good friends thanks to Nick of course. "We'll tell you later" Charlie started to leave when Nick and Sia caught up. "Charlie! Do you maybe wanna hang out with us? We're going to the store and getting food then going to my place and watching some movies, i think it would be fun with you there" nick smiled at charlie. God they were so in love it was annoying to watch. Charlie pulled out his phone and texted him mom 'hey mom i'm staying over at nicks to watch some movies tonight. Can you tell Oliver I say I love him and I'll take him to the park with me, nellie, and nick tomorrow. Thanks mom!' Charlie looked up at Nick, "okay."

(charlies POV)

We got lots, and I mean lots of snacks. Sia and Nick thought it'd be a good idea to get a mix of every candy they could find. They mixed the chocolates together, the sour candies together, and the spicy chips together. They got 4 carts of candy and treats. I'm shocked it was so low. I thought they bought hundreds of dollars worth of food. We told Sia about what happened with Ben. He was shocked but glad I told him. "Thanks for telling me charlie! He always gave me kind of a bad vibe.. I'm also glad you told me about you and nick, i'm shocked yall kept it a secret for so long. Well kinda, I suspected it though." Sia hugged me and Nick.

Me and Nick have watched 4 movies together since Sia left. My parents said I could sleep over since it was a Friday night. "So what is one direction and why do you like it so much?" Nick wrapped his arms around me, "it's a boy band they've been split up for a couple of years, they all still make good music though not a group anymore." I could go on about Harry styles. But I don't think nick would like that. "That's really cool actually!! I'm glad you've found some music you like Charlie." Nick kissed my head. God, I love this man.

I woke up in the morning to nick hugging me tighter than ever. I wouldn't say I hated it well. I actually really loved it. He was like a dog. Cute, cuddly, loving, and had fluffy hair in the mornings. Oh and Nellie was bugged into my hip. I don't mind I love them both.

_____________________________________________________________________________

OMG 3 CHAPTERS? 1 DAY? HOW DO YALL FEEL?! anyways.... any ideas or things I should do for the next chapter. I might do a nick and Charlie date + Nellie and Oliver being best friends.

Words : 588