Part 17

Nicks POV

I gave Charlie a few weeks to text me first and figure out if he was just to drunk or meant i. He texted me a few times but they were all empty. Is he just fucking with me? "God." Sia looked at me confused "you good" I squeezed my hair. I was leaving for university in 6 weeks. "Why is dating so confusing?" I continue to tug on my hair. I miss Charlie. I love Charlie. "Just text him nick" I shook my head. My phone buzzed it was Charlie on Instagram, it's a voice message. Not a iMessage voice message."if you're going to the end of the year festival we can uhm maybe meet up and talk about stuff. I'm sorry for a few weeks ago nick. I uhmmm bye." I smiled and hugged sia "OMG HE WANTS TO TALK" I was kicking my feet "you're head over heels.

Saturday 9:35AM

I walked to the festival went to the foot stands I saw Oliver and Tori but not Charlie. I sent Charlie a voice message 'uhm where should we meet' he replied instantly 'the tennis court?' I ran over there and Charlie was sitting in the corner he looked kinda scared "Charlie!" I ran and fell next to him "are you okay nick!?" He got onto his knees and lifted my head off the tennis court "I'm great!" I smiled at him and he smiled at me, it was genuine. "Okay. So I'm sorry for telling you all that I was just really drunk. And I was scared you'd like replace me or like cheat..." I frowned, me cheat? "Charlie.. I'm lucky enough to even had gotten you. I'd never replace you, I love you a little too much." Charlie kissed me on the cheek. "Do you just wanna leave and go to my place?" I smile at Charlie and he nods. We stand up and run off to my car and drive to my house. "Nick..." "hmm char?" "Do you love me more than you dogs?" "Maybe... no.."

We walked into my house holding hands and kissing. "Nick.." Charlie freezed kicking the front door closed "yes?" He kissed me again "I love you.." "I love you too." We continued to kiss while walking up the stairs. We lay on my bed.