Part 9

TW: SA

(Charlie's POV)

I got to school on Monday. Someone pulled me into the music room. "Oh Charlie." Ben locked the door. I was meant to meet nick here not ben. Ben pinned me to the wall. I'm scared. I want nick. "Where have you been? You missed a week" he kissed me before I could say anything a knock was on the door, I knew it was nick he could see my figure through the door it's was glass but painted. A little fuzzy. "Fuck off ben." He tried to kiss me again but o unlocked the door and nick came in but Ben couldn't notice he pinned me to the wall again and started to grab me. He kissed me. I'm shaking. Nick dropped his bag, "Charlie... what the fuck..." Ben looked at nick. Ben ran so fast. I'm glad ben was gone. I fell to the ground. Nick stood at the door. "Charlie?" He sat next to me "nick please I'm sorry I didn't know I'd run into him. Please forgive me I didn't know that was gonna happened! I didn't know ben was even at school!" I started to grab my hair pulling it a bit.

Nick calmed me a bit we walked to form. Ben looked at me in the hallway he smirked. I wanna die.

We sat in form. Nick held my hand under the table. "I love you Charlie." He whispered it to me. "I love your more, nick." I squeezed his hand. Nick handed me a little box it's had fancy letters on it 'for you my love' I looked at nick "what's this?" "Just open it" I opened it and kicked my feet a bit. It's a promise ring. And a necklace. They had out initials on them, mine had CS and nicks had NN the necklace said the same. Nick gave me a note it said

'I love you. I love you so much Charlie. I want to protect you from everyone.
I wish I would've know about Ben sooner, I'm glad I could've protected you though.
You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen in my life.
One day i want to marry you.
I love you so much and I hope you have the same feelings for me.
I know we say I love you a lot, well I do. But so do you. But you say sorry more.
Charlie. Please accept the promise rings, it's like a teen form of marriage I guess?
That's what my mum said atleast.
Thank you for not being mad about sitting next me on the first day of form.
Thank you so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, soooooo much. You're a great person I can't remember if I've said any off this already but i don't care at all.
I wish I could kiss you all of the fucking time Charlie your lips are so soft if I could I'd kiss your for years at a time.'

I look at nick and tear up. "Oh my god. Nick. I love you, I love you so much." I kissed him. No one was in the room yet.

I loved how much he loved me, and how much I love him.