.Chapter 16.

"So...Uhm might've gotten chased down buy the guy who Killed Sangonomiya? He threatened me, I texted Kacchan, Kacchan called police, then we ran, then police here, then man was caught, and Uhm Yeah?" Izuku and Katsuki both shrink into the further corner of the wall. Mitsuki just lets out a shaky sigh.

"Alright...I'll let it slide as long as you two boys are okay. Please try to be more careful, Izuku." the boy then gives a determined nod, still knowing that'd he'd proably break that idea by tomorrow.

"Also, Izuku, Tomorrow I have to bring you back to your dad's. You would eventually need to talk things out and I can't legally keep your for a long period of time not matter how much I wish I could." Izuku gives off a small giggle, and Katsuki nudges him in the shoulder, mentally telling him to shut up.

Izuku leans over to Katsuki's ear, "Do that one more time, and I swear I will soccer punt you into the wall."

"You wouldn't dare." Katsuki whisper-hisses back, and Izuku sends him a sharp glare.

"Yes the hell I would."

"Then try it, ya little shit!" He shouts out, Mitsuki's face just shocked.

"Bet! Come outside, Bakuhoe!"

"HE"S NOT THE ONLY BAKUGOU IN THIS HOUSE YOUNG MAN!" Mistuki yells at him.

"NOT YOU, AUNTIE MITSUKI!!" Before he finishes talking to his aunt, Katsuki swings a side right punch at him. Izuku grans his arm, swing himself just under, and flipping Katsuki over him. He kicks Katsuki into the nearby wall.

"I told you not to test me, Kacchan!" Bakugou lazily rolls his eyes, and doesn't even bother trying to stand back up. Izuku takes a photo of it, and Katsuki sends him a sharp glare. the boys laugh at it anyways.

"Hey, Mom, can you get dad's tired butt down here so we can play some Monopoly?!"

"Now your talkin'. HONEEEYYYYY!" She screams for her husband up the steps, her voice echoing loudly through the halls.

"WHAT?!" He shouts back, slightly muffled.

"GET YOUR BUTTY WUTTY OVER HERE SO WE CAN PLAY SOME MONOPLY!" not even seconds later, her husband comes rushing down the steps, nearly tripping over half pf them with a blanket wrapped around his shoulders.

"Did someone say Monopoly?!" Izuku hand to pinch himself in order to believe Dollar signs didn't appear in Marasu's eyes. Meanwhile, Katsuki pulled out the game from there hallway closet, setting it up on the floor. He smiles a devilish grin.

"Who's ready to get there asses handed to them in Monopoly?!"

"You, that's who." Izuku grins back, pushing Katsuki over. his ruby eyes send a harsh glare towards him, but Izuku says unfazed, and pushes his head away with his hand. "You scare me no longer, Katsuki Bakugou."

"Oh shut the hell up, you damn nerd," Katsuki hisses out, setting the board down onto the wooden table. Izuku's grabs the money, declaring himself as the banker, and gives everyone the starting amount. (1,500.)

"Where gonna be here for a while," Mitsuki sighs, mentally crying. Marasu just laughs at her, and grabs his money from off the table.

"You three actually suck, I don't know why you expect to win."

"I have the Syrah ties of your mom and Nezu combined, I am unstoppable." Katsuki rolls his eyes,
"Yeah, we'll se ya damn nerd."

And so, they started there long-drawn out monopoly game.

——-

Hisashi was counting the seconds, minutes, and hours till his son came back home to him. In the morning, which it was now night, he would come back.

He could only anticipate what would happen. They would ignore each other, acting as if the other wanting there. Filling the house with uncomfortable silence.

Or he could apologize, which is what he planned to do, and some random outcome that would be expected, but unexpected. What if they never spoke again? What if Izuku ignored him for the rest of his life?

That's exactly what he didn't want. Izuku had to be the last thing he hand--other than the Bakugou's, and somehow, he managed to fuck it up anyways. he sighs, resting his head onto the kitchen counter. he pours himself another glass of those Non-alcoholic juice cocktails, just because he felt like it.

Hopefully, this rehearsed apology will be good by the time his son comes home tomorrow. He wanted Izuku to continue being his son, instead of some stranger who never--and never will, understand him. He'll *Hopefully* Fix this, he swears on his Non alcoholic juice cocktails. and his heart.

---

The Bakugou's all have different reactions to the sucking loss.

Marasu, had his head hanging low in shame, his eyes to the ground, as he looks the most upset Izuku has ever seen him.

Mitsuki, Was laughing her ass off on the other side of the table, because she already accepted and knew she was going to lose anyways. she's no good at monopoly. Katsuki, was on the verge of tears, muttering lines of curses and frustration under his breath. he looks at Izuku as if he's on the verge to kill him.

Izuku, on the other hand, had a large shit-eating grin on his face, as he looked down to the game board and the pest bakugiu's like if he sat along a king's throne. he held and flexed his thousands worth 500 dollar bills.

"You guys actually suck. I managed to take all your properties, make you go bankrupt, also make houses and all of the above. You each landed in jail at least 20 times! You made it sound like you were such legends at this game!" Izuku laughs out, holding his stomach while he laughs even harder at Katsuki's pouting face.

"Shut the hell up before I explode you back into UA!" Katsuki barks back, sending him a sharp glare that Izuku ignores and continues laughing.

"Y'all kids kept me up to late. me and Marasu have to go to bed for a fashion meeting tomorrow. and Izuku, you have a big day in the morning, you're going back to your fathers tomorrow." Izuku stops laughing, and instantly slouches balm into the couch.

"Fuck. Did you really have to remind me?"

"sure did, now go to bed, kids. There's blankets and pillows down here if you wanna sleep on the couches. Now let me take this sulking Marasu back upstairs and into bed." The two of them nod, giving them off a goodnight, before setting up there own spots on the couch.

They decide on watching Turning Red, and soon, through around halfway through the movie, they both fall asleep.

And Izuku can't help but think about what the hell he'll being doing tomorrow morning.

————————————————————————————
Word count: 1130

Hi guys, I have actually nothing to announce or anything, so yeah. ☠️

Anyways, have a good rest of your day!