.Chapter 35.

"Dad, what the fuck did you do?"

"Language. And what do you mean 'What did I do'? I've been sitting at the same office job with Jean nagging me about papers all week. I haven't done anything!" He says in a slight panic, getting defensive almost instantly.

"Why would you tell me I had a brother? And he even tried to kill me? Kill my class? Kill my friends? Dad, I swear to on all might if you don't tell me what the fu-"

"..what.." his dads voice echos from the phone, his tone sounding slightly terrified. Izuku held the phone tighter.

"Dad? What. Is going. On." He demands. He'd be damned if he let a relative hurt his friends and now find out who he was.

"He..was our first-born child, at one point. Before we had you, we had another son. His name wasn't Tomura, though. It was Tenko Shimura-Midoriya. Although, when he was at your grandma's house, everyone expect for her was found dead, and he was gone." His voice shakes through the phone, and izuku punches the bridge of his nose.

"So you're telling me..this brother I had no fucking idea about that ran away before I was born is now a villain attacking hero's?" His father hums. He hangs up the phone. He couldn't deal with his dad for a moment longer after that.

He sighed, and fell back into a chair behind him, pinching the bridge of his nose, anger and annoyance flooding through him. Why does shit always happen to him? First, All might, the USJ, and now a secretive-suppose to be missing brother? Maybe with his bad luck, he'll survive jumping off a 50 story bu-

"Midoriya Izuku, what did he say?" Tsukauchi asks in anticipation, cutting off his thoughts. Izuku sighed and sat back up into his chair.

"He said that 'Tomura' is apparently my missing older brother, he had ran away after my mom's side was killed. He probably was assumed to be dead..but..not anymore. He changed his name, it's not Tomura, it's Tenko."

Now Tsukauchi wanted to smash the phone, and Hisashi's head, into his damn office wall. He slammed his coffee cup down onto the table. "Did I mention how much I hate this job? I really, really hate this job. But who would do it better than me though?"

Everyone gave him a look like he was a complete moron. He looked around the room, the out the window, confused. "Nobody, exactly. I do my job best."

Everyone pointed to Midoriya. He smiles sheepishly.

"Okay, first of all, fuck you guys, second of all, I've taught him everything I know. I raised him."

"I raised myself." Tsukauchi mumbled something incoherent and slumped back into his chair. He flew his legs into the desk table and yawned. "Personally, so think your father's a numbskull and now we have a whole load of paper work."

"Who's we? I thought you were the detective. No one does your job better than you, right?" Hitoshi joked.

"I hate kids. I could've been watching Hell's Kitchen with Gordon Ramsey but no, no, of course not. You guys always gotta get into some damn trouble. Midoriya's a trouble Magnet, and now he's attracted you."

"Hey! I'm not a trouble Magnet! I just happen to get caught up in something's I really don't mean to get caught up in!"

"Trouble magnet." The rest of them say on Indios. He groans in defeat, about ready to slam his head into a wall next. "Speaking of trouble," Shinsou started, "this is terrible timing. There's almost 2 weeks till the festival. They'll have the time to attack that next."

Midoriya thought about it for a moment. No— that wouldn't make sense. All though there's tons of civilians and hero students they have the opportunity to take out, the amount of hero's would be overwhelming even if they brought those nomu's.

"Unlikely. Too many hero's, the situation would be overwhelming and too risky for them. Not when there just appearing." He bluntly stated.

"So..we just continue the Sports festival?"

"I..agree." Tsukauchi disappointedly affirms, "they will definitely up the security and amount of pro hero's they have there due to the USJ. Also a hundreds of different civilians with many different kinds of quirks which are legal to use in self-defense."

"So then we let these villains run free on the fucking loose? The hell?" Bakugou barks

"Yes. We do. We don't have anything on them yet. Hopefully, someone can place either a recorder or tracker on them next time we see them. If we do."

"On that note, we do need someone—or multiple people, to have a tracker on them at all times. That way, we won't have to worry about finding them but having no leads."

"I'll inform the hero's." He announced, a statement more than an offer. The three nodded. Bakugou mored grunted, but it's the same thing with him.

"We'll them, scurry of and be on your way. Shinsou's hair is making me question gravity, Bakugou's barking is resembling more as a dog the minute I hear it, and I'm getting hungrier by the minute looking at Midoriya's hair. So out." Tsukauchi ushers, shoving them out the room.

"Jeez, old man, way to be polite. Lisa's nicer then you anyways." Tsukauchi rolled his eyes and grunted.

"Go to her then, she loves you. Your like her new Child. Maybe she'll even introduce you to her wife, Jean."

Midoriya paused.

"Did..you just say Jean..?" Tsukauchi looked confused for a moment.

"Uh, yeah? What, are you hard of hearing now?"

"THAT'S MY DAD'S BOSS, DUMBASS!" He yells, shoving Tsukauchi and slamming the door on his face. "What a moron, and I right?" He huffs, dusting off his hands on his clothes.

The two of them look at him like he's crazy. Midoriya just shrugs and moved over to Lisa's office.

"Uhm, Lisa..you wife, Uhm, jean. She's my dad's boss."

"Oh, yeah, I forgot to tell you. I was informed by her yesterday night. Your dad talks about you a lot, y'know. He's an old man though. Got a soul of a 60 year old."

"So does Tsukauchi. That old man will probably forget to call the hero's. Or make you do it." The claim made Lisa laugh. She nodded in agreement.

"Go try to live your problematic life, sweetie. I'll still be here later if you wanna show up again. Have fun." Midoriya and the other two just waved, knowing that the road ahead of them was anything but fun.

————————————————————————————
Word count: 1106

A very, very late, wanted chapter. Sorry guys, I've been updating 'Envy' cause I gotten so addicted to writing that V-deku story.

Anyways, have good rest of your day!