.Chapter 27.

Nezu hopped off of his chair, rummaging through a locked cabinet, and grabbing some blueprints. The blueprints that include UA's ventilation system.

"Now Izuku, after today, Heroics will be basically every hour. Today is mostly a quick introduction to other classes and teacher's in case there's something different. Expect for you. You spend  2 hours and 30 minutes in each class expect for mine, which is just 2 hours."

Izuku nods, already slightly knowing this but what would that have to do with the ventilation map? "So, for your 2 hours almost everyday, you'll be spying on class 1-A, gathering intellect along there quirks, and coming back to me with it!" He instructs proudly,

"So...that's mean you want me to spy on them through the vents?" Nezu nods, shoving the map into Izuku's hands.

"This, could also work well with detective work, in case you are needed for a second-eye in cases."
"Alright, so that does that mean I start now?"

"Yes, but for now you'll just be getting used to the area, and so you know where both the hero classrooms are located. now run along. You can use this vent just below my office. all the vents are really wide, so no needs of worrying about Claustrophobia." Izuku does as told, climbing through the open vent on the side of Nezu's floor. He pulls out the blueprints while he's inside.

"Okay....so Aizawa's classroom for here is just a right, down, left, right, and forward. That's pretyy simple for how big this building is." He mutters, and begins on his way crawling through the ventilation system.

On his way, he passes the English class with present mic. he giggles at Katsuki's agitated face, probably because of the non-stop yelling in English.

He continues scoping the area, fascinated by the amount you could do or see in just a vent. Maybe..that should be slightly concerning, but he'll think about that later.

Once he finishes scooping the area around, he heads back the way he came, and up the vents, seeing Nezu grinning while drinking his tea. Izuku hands him his blueprints, bowing slightly in appreciation.

"Ah, you welcome,  Mr. Midoriya-Shimura. No need to bow though. I will see you tomorrow, yes?"

He waste no time nodding, and grabbed his back, but, instead of going through the door, he decided he'd take the vents to the cafeteria.

Nezu gave him a look of approval, as if already knowing what he was about to do. Izuku smiles, and hops down into the vents

"Thanks by the way, Nezu-sensei!" He shouts from the vents

"No problem, Izuku. Give Aizawa or Present Mic a scare for me if you would."

Izuku went through the vents, following the oath he memersized on the sheet a second ago. The bell rang loudly mid-way through the vents.

Izuku saw the cafeteria through the vent, and smiles. They were easily lifted up, since Nezu often goes through these vents himself.

He drops down, right in front of Lunch rush, startling the shit out of him.

He grabs a bowl of Katsudon, and quickly scurries over to one of the many empty tables. He can feel lunch rushes shocked eyes on him, but he ignores him, eating the food

Soon enough, Katsuki, and three others, Kaminari, Mina, an Kirishima come and sit at there table.

"Hey, Midoriya! Hope you don't mind us sitting with you for lunch today, right?" Mina asks loudly, but kindly at the same time. Midoriya nods.

"I'm just suprised kacchan is okay with this."

"What the hell makes you think I'm okay with this?! This extras just came over here following me!"

"Kacchan. There not extras, there your classmates. Be a little nice at least." He scolds, Katsuki grumbling inaudible words under his breath.

"Wow, didn't expect Bakubro of all people to be tamed by Midobro! Will you teach us your ways?!" Kirishima begs, giving him wide puppy eyes

"I think Kacchan would kill you first before I even got a chance to teach anybody."

"Damn right!"

"Yeah...uhm..man, now I'm bored."

"What we're you doing in Principal Nezu's class?"

"I was going through vents. Funnest thing yet. I can't wait till I tell Tsu-" Izuku was cut off by the sudden vibrating in his phone. He took it from his pockets looking at it.

"Speak of the devil.." he mutters Uber his breath, before looking back up to his table. He gives a sheepish smile.

"Sorry guys, I gotta take this. It's probably important if he's calling me during school."

"Yeah, go ahead Midoriya!" Izuku gives a grateful nod, moving from out the table, and walking awake, presumably towards the blanket.

"Tsukauchi? What is it, why are you calling me during school?"

"Yeah, well sorry to cut your first day short, but I'm on my way right now to pick you up. Nezu gave me permission because we've got a murder here."

"Are you fucking kidding me."

"Language, Izuku! And yes, what makes you think I wanna do this either? I should be drinking coffee, watching 'Castle' and petting my cat. Anyways, I'm here, so get your ass outside and in this car."

"Where you just telling me to watch my language."

"Don't start."

Izuku sighs, hanging up the phone, then texting Katsuki to let him know he was leaving. He hopes that He'll get his bag and bring it to his house like he asked.

He walks out from the school, pulling his school ID from his pocket to open the gate. It scans, and unlocks the doors lightly, letting izuku through to Tsukauchi's car.

"Hurry up in get in this car! We have a 20 minute drive!"

"Wow, somebody was murdered by the most prestigious hero school in all of Japan and potentially Asia? In a 30 minute radius? I'm actually sulfides. That's a bold move." Izuku states as he gets into the car's passenger seat, closing the door.

"Yeah well, it's not the happiest place you'd find a body." He sighs, and Izuku's gives a confused, yet slightly worried look.

"What's that suppose to mean, Tsukauchi?"

"Yeah well, we've found two murders in the past day You'll see what I mean when we get there. There thinking that they might be connected."

"I'd Prefer to know what I'm suppose to be dealing with before I get there, but knowing you, I won't. You never know dog shit."

"Yeah yeah, now shut it, your distracting me from keeping my eyes into the road."

————————————————————————————
Word count: 1085

Welcome to another long awaited chapter! I go to the JRO tomorrow and I won't be home till Saturday, so chapters with probably be even slower for this week. My bad hall.

Anyways, have a gold rest of your day!