.Chapter 36.

Izuku was up,  blanket covering his wild patch of curls, his detective pajamas, (Aka, just pajamas with a magnifying glasses and some lanky detective everywhere.) and a controller in the middle of his hands.

He was scrolling through his phone earlier that day when he had ran into a clip of this game, Danganropea, and it looked interesting. So interesting that he had dug up his Xbox from his closet and instantly started playing.

Even into the late nights.

He was nearly done, at least he hoped, and after crying for 50% of the deaths that had already happened, he was ready for Hajime and him to solve the next murder.

Hopefully without crying.

He looked over, breaking his contact from the enchanting screen, to the clock sitting on his dresser. 3:45 AM. He should go to bed, really. He has school tomorrow, maybe an explanation in due, and the sports festival to prepare for.

He groaned, just wanting to finish the game, but his remembering his mother would blow his head of his shoulders. Literally.

He turned off his TV, putting the controller on top of the Xbox, before grabbing his phone from besides him and heading to his bed. He plugged it in, and decided to check his messages since he hadn't in a while.

1887Eyebags: fuck, we have school tmr. literally give us anther v attack I'll take the few days if I have my life

MajorCopyCat: gl bro imagine couldn't me me lol

BigBrains: u real mean for this. Y'know how heavily. Involved I am with this case? Like tf? It's unfair

MrsGoggles: mr. aizawa said u were a troublemaker

KingExplosionMuder: nah cause me personally @/bigbrains

BigBrains: stfu kacchan next time I'll let you drown in English homework . Besides isnt it your bed time?

KingExplosionMurder: I'm sorry.

MajorCopyCat: LMAOAO KATSUKI 💀💀

MrsGoggles: English? Seriously 💀? Your mom is literally a famous fashion designer or wtv

KingExplosionMurder: Don't you think I know that dammit?! I can barley understand her and thus damned American accent!

1887Eyebags: relax bro Kaminari doesn't get English either

KingExplosionMurder: HES FUCKING DYSLEXIC?!

MajorCopyCat: LMAOAO

BigBrains: now see me personally @/KingExplosionMurder

KingExplosionMurder: STFU YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

BigBrains: I'm not the dumbass who needs help in English. It should basically be your second language already.

KingExplosionMurder: go fuck urself 😒

KingExplosionMurder has left the GC

Izuku giggles at his phone, it was nothing new that the their group chat would be up at this time of night. He decided he really should probably go to bed before he's sleeping at their lunch table.

-

Tsukauchi was scheming. Although Izuku may be mad at him for potentially falling asleep in the office in the morning, it'd be worth it.

Other than the school case that he barley managed to get permission to have his hands on, they had another arising problem. For some reason, everything seem to topple at him all at once.

His "arising problem" in this case, Is stain, the hero killer. His most descent victim was Washing hero: Detergent. Tsukauchi never personally met the hero, (mainly because the said hero only stopped one criminal per two months.) but he would be sure to get Justice for him like all the rest.

Pro-hero's dying because of this said killed would arise in panic. Especially just days before the sports festival would air live. It's terrible timing, really. First, Izuku's hidden long-lost older brother, second, The hero killer: Stain, and third, that stupid fucking sports festival to top it off.

Tsukauchi knew the only reason he would be watching the sports festival if because his Junior Detective-intern and his friends would be on. That's it. That alone. (Lisa made fun of him for days. She still does, for accidentally calling them 'his kids'.)

The security line would be beefed, with Endeavor and all might (Thank god he won't arrive late this time, for Tsukauchi doesn't know what he'd do if his kids got hurt again)  being there personally. as promised by UA, since the recent villain attack.

He did realize luck never seemed to follow izuku. So yes, he did assume something will go wrong the day of the sports festival. So he's, he did make a protocol. And yes again, that is another thing that he has been scheming with a straight black coffee on the side.

He leaned back in his chair, letting out a large groan from stretching. He heard the front door ding from the bell and straightens himself. Footsteps approach his door and follows with a knock.

"Tsukauchi? I wanted to check on you. You're not still doin' work, right? Goodness, if your are, I can't tolerate two workaholics and be expected to take care of them. Jean is a hassle on her own, good lord," she sighs.

"I'm not exactly..working.." Tsukauchi says, pausing.

"That's sounds suspicious."

"NOT LIKE THAT LISA!" He shouts, "Just come inside my office, you'll see," he says, huffing. Lisa just giggles and opens the door. She peaks in, already seeing the red pin points and lines.

"What in the world are you doing, Tsukauchi...?"

"We'll, Lisa, I'm monitoring my Junior. This villain attack was a warning. And I'm worried, cause at the same time, The Hero Killer: Stain is rising as well. And it's even worse because the sports festival is soon, and that also means internships right after."

"Y'know what could make this a lil' easier for you, hun?" Tsukauchi lifted an eyebrow.

"What do ya' got, Lisa?"

"If you'd ask Nezu if Izuku could be your intern for the week internship. It's not like he's not already your intern. I think you have rights," she says, shrugging.

Tsukauchi looks at her like she was an Angel deserved from the heavens above. He grinned, ran over, and hugged the poor lady.

"Watch it, Tsukauchi! I have heels on!" He sheepishly smiled.

"Lisa, You should because my partner detective."

Lisa smirks. "I'm sure that position has been reserved for that one boy, Izuku Midoriya. Besides, he is your kid after all, right Tsukauchi?"

"Lisaaaaa," she just giggles at his pouting.

————————————————————————————
Word count: 1016

I don't wanna even admit how long this chapter took me. Doing sports, school, and having a job all while having to find time to write is extremely difficult, so I'm sorry for that guys 🙏🏾 I am trying to get back on it! Promise!

But anyways, have a great rest of your day!