.Chapter 21.

After telling the DNA Finders, as what he likes to call them, he heads back out to his car to drop off the two little sprouts.

He opens the car door, and looks into the back seat, to see Katsuki sleeping against the window, and izuku on his lap, sleeping as-well.

He smiles, and hops into the drivers seat, and closes his car door. He locks it, and begins the drive back to His own house.

After the short 25 minute drive, he opens the car door. The two of them still sleep in the backseat, unaware the cat has even stopped moving.

Tsukauchi's not weak. He's extremely strong for a detective, really. I mean, if he wants to be a detective, you've gotta be strong as well, right? At least that's what Tsukauchi thinks. So he puts izuku on his back, and Katsuki in his arms, and carries them both inside of his house.

He puts them both into a guest bedroom he for some random reason has, and closes the door quietly behind them. He sighs, and pulls out his phone from his pocket.

'We gained the results. And the killer's identity has been founded. Her name is Sayana Hope. She 36, Female, 5'2. Lives in Xxx-Xxx-Xxx. Arrest her before she figures out we've found her identity. We're keeping the fact known away from the press as long as possible.'

Tsukauchi groans, not feeling up to making an arrest, but also the fact that he has to watch two kids. He falls uo his trusty and loyal partner, Sansa.

"Hello, Tsukauchi~. What can I do for you?" Lisa's voice smoothly coos thigh the phone.

"Hey, Lisa. Could you send me over to Sansa's line? I have a request for him."

"Sure thing, sweetie." Lisa says, as she sends him over to Sansa. He's out on hold for only 2 seconds, before the phones picked up again.

"Hello, this is Sansa. What can I do for you, Tsukauchi?"

"Hey, Sansa. Sorry to bother you so late, but could you make an arrest for me? It's the murder of Mt. lady, and her address is Xxx-Xxx-Xxx. She does not know that we've found out, and I can't go to make the arrest, km babysitting for my prodigy and his best friend."

"Yeah, sure. You owe me a bag of cat treats though."

"Mhm, whatever. Thanks Sansa, and bye."

"Bye."

Tsukauchi's hangs up, and sighs for the umpteenth time in relief. he sits down on the couch, and turns on a show, specially '9-1-1' and grabs a small blanket from on the couch.

Yeah, watching the kids my ass, because he went straight to bed, watching the show.

Hisashi didn't tend to watch the news.

But when he heard the TV from the break room which his employees were watching, he couldn't help but come in and listen as well.

'The famous Junior Detective has made yet a mother move, and just a matter of hours. Today, The Junior detective was invited to scope out Mt. lady's death.

One of the workers on the case says he scooped out the place with absolute ease, telling what happens in what he assumed to be clear detail.

Mt. Lady was assumed to be doing something with her plant, when her window was shatters and the woman, Sayana hope, forcefully entered herself into her home.

She knocked over the plant, and Sayan used that to her advance. She took one of the big, sharp shards, and stabbed Mt. lady in the stomach. She then dragged Mt. lady in her weak state into the living room, strangling her out.

Once she was finished, she wrote on her wall, 'don't seduce my husband.' And fled the scene, thinking to never be caught.

The Junior detective, however, has made crime work a whole bunch easier for everyone else. Hecrin rate has decreased by 3% all because they are afraid o being caught in such a quick haste by the detective.

May our hearts and blessing go out to you, Junior detective, and thank you for hard work in making life easier or everyone else.

Now, onto our weather with our special guest, Mrs. Nobara."

Hisashi had honestly never felt prouder. The death of Mt. lady had only been announced to the public around an hour ago. And his son, managed to unfold this case in a matter of minutes.

His secretary looked over at him. Knowing that proud face. She smirked.

"Seems like you know who this, 'Junior Detective' is, huh, Mr. Hisashi?"

The rest of the employees look over to him, anxious and eyes nearly begging to know. Monsa smiles, her eyes deceiving  and digging to know.

"I- Uh- have absolutely no clue what ever you are talking about."

"It couldn't perhaps be your loving son, who you talk about almost everyday, and say is one of he 'Smartest kids, and bound to be known, and you couldn't be more proud of him,' and put on the same face you have on now?"

"Ugh...you caught me." Monsa claps with glee, and the others have a widened, shocked face. "Yes, my son is the Junior Detective that was on the news the last three times. I beg you, do not tell who he is for the sake of his safety. He was already trailed and almost killed because of it."

"Yes sir, boss! Wouldn't tell a soul! And I'll make sure these moron wont either...right?" The rest of them quickly nod there heads, and act as if they heard nothing at all.

Monsa nods in approval, and turns back to her boss. "Oh, your kids gonna get such a cutie being all famous and stuff, and then once they have a kid- I'll finally be a god mother!"

"Your going to fast, slow down! My son is as wonderful as ever, he won't be having a kid until he's 39!"

"Yeah, right. If he finds a girl he's head over heels for, I'll be a god mother by the time he's 24."

"Oh whatever. Get back to work, your break is over now."

"Sir yes sir, Boss!"

And with that, Monsa leaves, heading back to her office. Hisashi sighs, a little disappointed he let his son's identity slip under Monsa's deceiving and clawing look, but he knows she'll keep a secret.

He smiles, taking a sip of the randomly appears coffee in his hand.

————————————————————————————
Word Count:1076

A chapter updated! Sorry the updates have been sorta slow on this story, but I've been working on two stories at once so it's a little harder for me to multitask lol

But anyways, have a good rest of your day!