.Chapter 25.

The two of them stand in front of the gates, admiring the large building sitting in front of them. Izuku, with a shit-eating grin written along his face, drags Katsuki into the building, ending there building-gazing.

As soon as they enter inside though, it's as they entered within a maze. Katsuki looks over to his best Friend in concern.

"Uhm...where do we go.."

"Come on, this way!" Izuku grabs his wrist once again, dragging him along, up two flights of stairs, making a right, and ending at the UA's class 1-A doors.

"Anndddd here we are! Ready to go? Cause I'm so ready! I feel like I haven't been in here forever! I wonder who our teacher will be, do you kacchan? Oh! And what-"

"Izuku, you rambling again."

"Oh. My bad." Katsuki rolls his, muttering, "yeah your bad my ass." Under his breath, barley noticeable for izuku to hear.

They enter inside, automatically greeted with a bunch a quiet chatter. Not much of what they were expecting, but it was nice for a peaceful classroom. They sit in two seats that are open, izuku sitting behind Katsuki.

Eventually, the door quietly opens. He glared at the door, trying to peak at who entered, and sees a rolling caterpillar entering inside.

"If your here just to make friends, you get exit yourself from my classroom."

The attention immediately focused onto the teacher, everyone's eyes darting there attention to him. The last of students at down in the open seats.

"So, meet me outside in the practice area in 10 minutes. Test my Patience if you wish to take longer. Students are always replaceable."

Everyone hurried themselves out, going to the locker room to get changed before going outside. The two of them follow suit, and get into the locker rooms.

They change into the gym outfits left in there selective lockers, and come outside in less than 8 minutes. Aizawa sighs, the class still taking a releativly long time.

"Alright. Since everyone has changed, it's time for me to explain what's going on. I'm Shōta Aizawa, your home room and heroics teacher for this year. We're doing a quirk apprehension test, quirks involved."

"And now, getting started, Midoriya. Step up here. Since your Nezu's student, how far did you throw in middle school?"

"Uhm..57 meters."

"Alright. To throw this ball as far as possible, using your quirk if you wish too."

Izuku instantly clicked at that, and smirked. He activated his quirk, looking around until his eyes landed on one a girl.

[. Ochaco Uraraka. ]

Quirk: Zero gravity.
The ability to manipulate gravity with just the touch of her hand, and able to release at will.

Drawbacks: severe Nausea

He looked at the girl. And smiled, giving his best one. "Hey, excuse me, could you come over here?" The girl pointed at herself.

"Me?"

"Yeah! If you don't mind if course."

She came over to him, and gave him a quirked eyebrow in confusion. "Would you mind touching this ball from me, with your quirk?"

She nodded confused, and she touched the ball, zero gravity activating. He then threw it as far as possible, and it slowly flew up .