Sinful

"I'm sorry I didn't stay this morning," I blurted before he had a chance to say another word. The relieved, concerned smile on his face made my heart skip a beat.
"I didn't mean to split like that," I continued rambling on, "I just freaked out y'know? Shauna was calling me and I had like fifteen messages from different people and I just..."
His lips were suddenly on mine, rendering me entirely speechless. It was gentle, soft, tender, caring. The taste of him made my cheeks flood with colour, the feel of his lips against mine sending electricity through my whole body. In a split second I was back in his trailer, my body alive in a way I hadn't realised I'd missed.
And just like that it was over.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay," his forehead was resting against mine, his eyes closed as he spoke. Though I could see the quickened rise and fall of his chest with every breath he took.
"I'm sorry," I bit my lip and squeezed my eyes shut.
"Don't do that, Ava."
"Do what?"
"Bite your lip."
Opening my eyes I looked up to see his pupils were blown once more, a devilish smirk pulling at my lips as I stepped back from him.
"Why not?"
If I hadn't have known better, I could've sworn he growled. An actual, animalistic, barely audible, completely sexy, growl.

"That's quite enough of that!"
We both started at the sound of Robert's voice echoing across the set.
"We've got a show to get on the road here, we don't need other forms of live entertainment."
Neither of us could suppress the laughter as we made our way over to join the rest of the team. It felt like family. Like walking back into your own home, with everyone you love waiting.
"Took you long enough."
I smiled as Jeremy gave Tom a playful nudge before shooting me a wink that instantly set my cheeks on fire.
"Alright, alright," Joss was walking towards us all, "are we ready for our show down?"

Everyone took their places, smiles and laughter surrounding the two of us as we squared off on opposite sides of the once again fantastic set. So much of my time on set was spent in wonder, complete and utter awe that I was the one who got to be a part of it all. As Joss signalled for us all to get ready, I still couldn't quite wrap my head around what was happening before me.

Like some out of body experience I watched the scene before me unfolding, walking where I was meant to walk, speaking when I needed to speak. Everything that was happening felt like second nature, something I never in my wildest dreams could've thought would become my reality.

"How could you do this to me?"
I spun, watching as 'Thor' and 'Captain America' dragged 'Loki' over to where I stood.
"What did I do to you brother?"
Tom's eyes were like fire, "you told them!"
I folded my arms, looking down to the floor as the boys threw him onto his knees at my feet. I hated how my body sparked at the sheer sight of him, blue eyes intense as he knelt, hands bound behind his back staring up at me with the most wicked of expressions. It took every, single, ounce of my willpower not to bend down and kiss him where he sat.
"I told them," I whispered, my voice low and dangerous, "what I had to. You were out of control."

He rose up onto his knees, his broad chest straining beneath the material of his costume.
"Because of you, you did this!" he shook at the restraints behind his back and I swear he looked hungry, primal and goddamn delicious.
"No, because of your own stupid pigheadedness," I stepped back, turning to face where the others were watching our exchange.
Turning back I felt my stomach tighten, his gaze never wavered, not once. I knew he was acting but there was a part of me that hoped the intensity wasn't all make believe.
"I'm sorry brother," I nodded to the two beside him and they hauled him to his feet.
He pulled forwards, straining against the two men "no, you aren't. But you will be."
His voice dropped, imperceptibly low, dangerous in all the right ways, "trust me, dear sister, you will regret this."

I swallowed hard as he was shuffled off the set, kicking at a fleck of dirt on the floor as Jeremy came to stand beside me.
"You did the right thing you know," his hand on my arm was my cue to look at him.
"Sure doesn't feel like it," I sighed, closing my eyes and willing the tears to rise.
"He's not a good person, or God, or whatever."
"No," I looked back at him, proud that my vision was blurred behind salty tears, "but he's still my brother."
I turned, black dress sweeping the floor as I made off in the same direction the other three had just gone, stopping only once I was past the marker.

I gave the three boys a wink, sticking my tongue out between my teeth playfully before turning to watch the rest of the scene. I felt Tom at my back before I heard his almost inaudible whisper.
"I'm going to do so many bad things to you as soon as these handcuffs come off."
My heart started hammering against my chest and a welcome chill ran through my body.
"Maybe you need to keep them on then," I breathed back.
"Unlikely," I nearly jumped out of my skin at the feel of his teeth against my neck. It was fleeting and I was grateful for the cloak of darkness that was cast over us from the set lighting.

We stood watching the rest of the scene unfold before us for a little while longer. Joss seemed happy with what he had and the all too familiar set buzz started again as everyone was fussed over and prepped for the next scene. Tom's handcuffs were removed and the feeling of his hand on my waist sent a burning desire through my body that tore me right back to last night.
"Guess the handcuffs had to come off eventually," he whispered, lips brushing against my ear as I let my head fall back slightly.
"Don't let me distract you from your scene though."
I sucked in a deep breath, steadying my waning focus and turned to smile at him, "there's nothing you could do to distract me."
As soon as I'd said it, I knew I was playing with fire.
"Is that so?" he pressed his body against mine, playful and completely sinful in his intentions.
I swallowed hard, grateful that no one seemed to be paying any attention to our little exchange in the corner.
"Yeah, it is."

He leaned down, lips pressing to the skin beneath my earlobe as he let out the most painfully sexy moan.
"Oh, God, Ava," I could feel the colour burning in my cheeks as he spoke, his words eliciting visuals of our last physical encounter to blaze across my vision.
"Tom," I warned, my voice frustratingly pathetic as he pressed his body a little closer to mine. Clearly, he was enjoying himself. "Don't."
"Fuck," he hissed again, the smile evident in his voice as he let out another groan.
I'd have been lying if I said his falsely desperate whispers weren't having an effect on me. Just as Joss was calling everyone back to the set Tom left me with one final piece of torture.
"I can't wait to feel you moving beneath me, kissing and licking and sucking until you beg me, beg me to make you cum."

"Ava!" I jumped at the sound of Robert calling my name.
"Coming!" I called back, breathless.
"You will be later," Tom added with a wicked grin and before I had a chance to even register, he was gone, leaving me to compose my completely distracted brain and head back under the blazing lights on set.