grandma

Victor couldn't help but shake his hair and breathe heavily as he ran wildly through the city. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a document, a key, and a cell phone. It was Apple's original iPhone from (2007) A 3.5-inch display with a resolution of 480×320 for 163ppi and a 412MHz ARM processor. This is where it all started for the iPhone. In many ways, it wasn't the first, but it was certainly the most important smartphone release.

This means either he traveled back in time, or someone put an old iPhone in his pocket, which was contradictory, as he easily left the house where he was.

"Alright, if I went back in time, it means that I have a relatively good financial situation, which is a lie in my past, since I could only have an original iPhone when the 4 was already released" Victor evaluated the cell phone and looked in the document "Victor Hong, same name and same year of birth, let me see, the mother is also the same and not father, right"

He turned on the phone and was faced with a password. He thought of all the passwords he had in his life and tried his oldest passwords. Crashing twice and the phone gave it the last chance before it crashed.

"Okay, let's see the last password" He sighed thinking as he put the password on the phone and the small sound made him prove that it unlocked"well it worked"

Victor laughed looking at the phone and started looking up his home address. He did and put a map to get home.

He walked for 2 hours around the city which wasn't very big... but walking like a silly cockroach didn't help him either. Furthermore, he looked around all the houses seeing that they were houses and wondering where his supposed house was.

It didn't take long for him to find a greenhouse of relatively large size with an entrance he knew very well.

Looking at the house, Victor's eyes watered. Yes, this was the house he remembered very well. The house he spent his entire childhood in, also the house where he lived with his considerate mother. The person he loved most in his life.

His grandmother.

Victor ran to the door and put the key in the door. he turned the key and the sound of unlocking entered his ear. Victor took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Grandma?" He yelled sneaking in as he watched the house, it was just like when he was little before his mother sold everything and spent it on drugs. When his grandmother died

"Victor, where are you kidding?... Is it time to go home?" The angry voice caught Victor's attention, his mouth trembled, and his eyes watered when he saw the 60-year-old woman stomping hard showing her displeasure"You-"

"Grandma" Victor didn't let the old woman speak and hugged her tight while she cried.

Victória was hugged, she felt strange. Victor was an affectionate boy, but this hug had a lot more emotion than all the others.

"What's up Brat, did your mom come to blackmail you for money again?" Victoria hugged her grandson with a sad sigh and patted his head "Have her talk to me next time, okay? Don't spend your money on her"

"It's not that, I just wanted to hug you, thank you for existing" Victor cried

"Tch, thanks, I love you too, brat" Victoria smiled affectionately and patted her back.

Victoria was very hard on her daughter, many could see it as a lack of love, but that wasn't the reason. Victor's mother was toxic to everyone close to her and Victoria knew that, so she didn't let her grandson be influenced by his mother.

"Brat, go to your room, I'll talk to your mother" Victoria patted Victor's head and tried to get out of his arms, but couldn't "Come on, Brat, I don't have all day"

"Okay," Victor released her and sighed, calming down before kissing the grandmother's head and running to the room which, he remembered where it was, entering the room, he closed the door and leaned on his back.