decisions

Victor slipped to the floor breathing heavily as he pinched himself trying to see if what was happening to him was a dream.

"It hurt-" Victor whimpered after squeezing his arm and twisting it hard making his senses come crashing to him "Okay, I am in the past, where are Bonnie and Sheila Bennett, let's see how far this goes"

He took his phone and started to search the names of well-known series and found series like supernatural that was in its 5th season, he also found other supernatural series, except The Vampires Diaries, Buffy the Vampire Slayer... other more recent series, he didn't research, because he knew they wouldn't exist since it was still in 2009

"The possibility exists" Victor swallowed hard "now I know I'm in a dangerous world and my grandma is alive... I'm going to enjoy life with her and ensure my survival"

He went to the taskbar on the phone and started typing a list called

List of 10 goals

1-Kill Mikael

2-Save Mikael's ashes

3- get an allied witch, and convince her to make me an original

4- Try to ally or kill the Mikaelsons

5-try to ally or kill Silas

6-Kill Esther, Destroy Esther's body and save her ashes and blood

7- Ally or Kill Dahlia

8- break the bloodlines of vampires, in case the witch can't do the spell and I have to become a normal vampire

9-Try to ally or Kill the Hollow

10- dominate the world

"Okay, this list is good for now" Victor reviewed the list and saved it, when he saved the list another target file appeared on his screen"What is this"

Victor opened it and saw the letter"I can't take it anymore, my mother and her boyfriend have been tormenting me for money, I have become a nuisance to my grandmother, the boys at school keep tormenting and beating me... mainly Jaffy and Nate... all I have is Bonnie, but she doesn't make it clear if she likes me or not... she wants our relationship to be kept a secret... it's over for me... if not, she wants me to assume, then everyone will find out when she finds me dead in her bed... everyone will know I'm not the pathetic virgin they think"

"Seriously, you son of a bitch, you killed yourself, you killed yourself and left your grandma alone... you bastard... you killed yourself, and you still want to cause trouble for others, just because of your pathetic pride, you would leave grandma alone, you fucker"

His anger was so great that he gripped the phone so hard that the phone clicked and just like that he stopped squeezing the phone, but he kept grinding his teeth and snarling.

"I can't believe another version of me has become so weak, who the hell is tormented by someone named Jafyy?" Victor laughed wryly and stood up looked out the window and picked up the phone again "Okay, a new short-term to-do list"

1- kill the bullies who forced my other version to death

2- Humiliate other bullies

3- end Victor's dependence on Bonnie

4- Dealing with Annoying Mom and Her Boyfriend

5- buy a birthday present for grandma

"done" Victor saved the list and threw his cell phone on the bed to rummage through the things in the room, he opened the wardrobe and punched the bottom, taking off the bottom

"Here it is" Victor smiled looking at the shovel he got from his grandfather before the old man died, the two were going to work together making the graves in the cemetery

Victor took the shovel and put it on his shoulder. He hummed as he walked out of the room and down to the first floor, "Grandma I'm leaving!" He screamed and got no answer

"Better this way" Victor hummed and walked to the kitchen while dancing being careful not to hit the shovel on anything, He went to the sink and took a knife from the cupboard and held it tight moving it "That's good"

Victor put the knife in his waist and left the house walking like a dizzy cockroach through the outskirts of the city where he knew there weren't many people to see him.

He went deep into the forest where he didn't have the slightest bit of movement and sat on a rock relaxing. Victor took out his phone and dialed his contact list until he found the names Jeffy and Nate.

He read the messages exchanged and saw that the boys were bribing him not to tell the whole school that his mother was an addicted prostitute. Victor laughed bemusedly, amused by the fact that the other he was bribed with something like that when they found out about Victor's mother in the afterlife. He made a point of exposing it to everyone and being taken away by social assistance, thus getting rid of the old woman.

{I've got your money... come get it... just don't tell anyone... about my mom, I'll send the location} Victor typed and texted them both with his location.

He knew the two idiots would come alone or with other idiots, but not with adults as they knew what they did was a crime