transition

"Hey beautiful, how are you?" Victor sat at Vicki's bedside and moved her to wake the girl up"Wake up"

"Victor?" Vicki opened her eyes sleepily "What are you doing here?" She whimpered "how did you get in?"

"I came to see you of course" He stroked Vicki's head "too, I came to make you revelations" he lay down next to her caressing her face "Matt let me in"

"What revelations?" Vicki snuggled into Victor's body "did something happen?" She laid her head on his chest

"Yes Vicki, it happened! don't you remember?" Victor asked

"Oh my God!" Vicki gasped and put her hand on her neck "I was attacked so I'll make you trouble again" She cried

"Calm down, beautiful, you're fine!" he laughed softly and hugged Vicki "You will never be a problem for me, you and Jeremy and my grandma are my family and family is no problem" he kissed Vicki's forehead

"Victor, what happened to me?" Vicki gasped looking straight into Victor's eyes in fear "Did I die?"

Victor sighed and bit his lip, "Yes, I'm sorry, I was careless!" He narrowed his eyes sadly looking at Vicki "I worried so much about the vampires that I forgot the rest" He stroked Vicki's hair "I'm sorry!"

"Vampires?" Vicki's eyes widened "What are you talking about?" She squinted at Victor confused

"Vicki, I'm a werewolf" He made his eyes sparkle "That's me who attacked your pack the first time, I was out of control sorry" he lowered his head

"I knew it!" Vicki widened her eyes "I knew that look from somewhere" she bared her teeth "You idiot you should have told me I could have made up another lie for the town now people are hunting wolves" She growled "you are in danger"

"hahaha, don't worry, beautiful I can take care of myself" he hugged Vicki tightly kissing her "now let's talk about you"

"What about me?" Vicki asked

"Have you ever watched a vampire movie or series?" he asked

"I watch being human" she replied

"Well, do you know how vampires transform?"

"It's by blood!" Vicki spoke

"Exactly beautiful, what did this girl put in your body when she saved you?" Victor asked

"Blood?" Vicki gasped, "Oh my god, she gave me blood! Am I a vampire?"

"Not yet" Victor laughed calming Vicki "you need to complete the transition first"

"What is transition?" Vicki asked

"it's when you drink blood and become a full vampire" Victor concluded

"if I don't drink"

"You die"

"If I become a vampire, will I be your enemy?" Vicki gasped, "If so, I'd rather die"

"No, beautiful, you won't be my enemy" Victor laughed, flicking Vicki's forehead, who flinched with a groan "and if you choose not to drink, I'm afraid I'll have to shove the blood down your throat"

"I wish you'd shove something else in" Vicki whispered

"What?" Victor pretended not to hear

"ANYTHING!" Vicki grimaced and patted Victor's chest "how does that work?"

"Simple, you drink the blood and don't go out in the sun until I get something for you to go out in the sun" Victor put a bag of blood on Vicki's bed and laughed "Be careful not to spill it, otherwise I'll have to give it to you." sorry to your brother that I took your virginity that doesn't exist"

"idiot" She made a face

"Hey, I'm not an idiot, I'm offended, how dare you call me an idiot, huh, you little bitch?" Victor growled baring his teeth and Vicki gasped almost bending over to apologize when... "I'm the king of idiots for you!" Victor laughed

"Idiot" Vicki rose, giving Victor another pat on the chest and they both started laughing.

After a while, Vicki drank the blood and started to moan at the mutations that were happening in her body that caused her pain. The show was also lying about the transformation of vampirism. She was complaining of pain for about 15 minutes even though she wasn't knocked down by the pain.

Having her body modified wasn't as easy as the series described, though Victor believed that most mutations occurred during the time the vampire was passed out.

When the pain passed, Vicki already showed her vampire physical features and Victor realized something that due to the short clothes Vicki wore to sleep that Vicki now had muscles she didn't have before, something relevant about Vicki was that she was simply skinny and had no a lot of muscles during a human lifetime, which made Victor certain that the changes weren't just supernatural for vampirism, as was lycanthropy.

Is it possible?

"Vicki, since you can't stay in the sun, I'll stay here with you until dark, so you don't go crazy with bloodlust," Victor said "Let's meditate!"

"It's OK!" Vicki responded strangely to Victor's answer!

Why Meditate?

But if Victor said it means he had a plan

then fine, she would meditate

After half an hour of meditation, Victor had gathered enough energy for his body to start to ache and he opened his eyes. He looked at Vicki's face and she was grimacing painfully and blood was coming out of her nose.

"This is not good!" Victor raised his eyebrow "Hey Vicki wake up"

"Ahhh" Vicki gasps dizzily "I was in a garbage dump when a child came to talk to me calling me mother, and a strange energy started to enter me"

"A kid, huh?" Victor took out a notebook and started jotting down "Tell me what else did you see! What did the child say?"

I'm going to have to kill a kid, huh?

Vicki started talking about the experience she had and Victor started writing down everything Vicki described for when he has to become a hybrid and deal with his vampire alter-ego.

It made sense, as when he watched legacies the last season before the show's cancellation, Hope had an internal struggle with her humanity-less side, maybe that side is the vampire alter-ego mixed with the wolf alter-ego.

This kind of alter ego is not good, even if it is a child it can grow up and be a problem... all alter egos must be destroyed

He also wrote down the description of the energy Vicki told him and noticed that it seemed to be more aggressive than the wolf's energy but less dense.