despair

(//----//)

Mystic Falls

"Go home, I have to do something first" Victor closed the car door wrinkling his nose and smelling something.

Caroline looked at him with raised eyebrows. "Did you smell something?" she asked worriedly

"Nothing you have to worry about, go home," Victor said "If you're not at your house, when I'm done I'll drag you home on my shoulder"

"You can't do that" Caroline crossed her arms "I'm the sheriff's daughter, you're going to be arrested"

"so I'm going to kill all the inmates and I'm going to kill all the cops at the police station then I'm going to kill your family" growled Victor baring his teeth at her "all to make sure my secret doesn't fall into the hands of my non-friends"

"That's not fair" Caroline sniffed punching Victor in the chest "It's not your fault you're careless"

"it's not my fault you're a decoy for perverted vampires" Victor replied rolling his eyes "the flaws of being beautiful, accept"

"Do you think I'm pretty?" she gasped

"Don't you think so?" Victor replied with another question "You're very beautiful, too bad you're not my type"

although in the future it can be a great 2nd option

"What's your type, let me see, brunette, brown eyes, thin lips..." Caroline described Elena Gilbert perfectly with a grimace "I know, all boys prefer that type"

"No, I don't like that type, too submissive for me" Victor laughed winking at her "I'm afraid that in bed, it would only happen to mom and dad, which I despise, I don't leave a pseudo-relationship like that, to enter another one"

"Much what?" she asked surprised and put her hand in good "my god, you're right!"

"Yes, of course, I'm right, she's the type that if I ask for something, she'll do it in the most appropriate way possible" Victor scoffed showing his teeth "That kind of girl doesn't interest me, I like mess and chaos"

"I see, I'm going home" Caroline interrupted Victor "Bye"

She kissed Victor on the cheek and ran towards his house, she opened the door and entered the house.

Victor put his hand on his cheek and shook his head, "What's on this girl's mind?"

(//---//)

Running into the forest, he followed the trail of blood and came to a clearing, which smelled of burning wood over the blood.

"No! Damn Vicki" Victor yelled as he saw Vicki lying in a pool of blood. He ran to her and placed the girl's head in his lap"come on Vicki, react, react" Victor had his handshaking, and his eyes went to a knife thrown on the floor full of blood" who did this?"

He started patting her face to wake her up, but the girl didn't open her eyes "How could this happen, no, it can't be happening, I'll take revenge, I'll kill everyone, AAHHH" Victor's eyes glowed an intense blue as black ink began to take place in the whites of his eyes.

His claws started to grow, and his teeth grew too with his skin turning pale as if he was responding to the intense anger he felt.

Cough cough

The coughs brought him back to reality and he looked down and saw Vicki with wide eyes watering and shaking as he gasped "Vicki? Are you okay?"

Cough, cough

"Victor? Is it a dream? Cough, cough" Vicki coughed with watery eyes" I dreamed that... I was attacked... by Carla and her friends... she got a deformed face... so she told me attacked and I pulled the stake you gave me... she disappeared, and her boyfriend threw a knife... I dreamed I died... a girl... she is Asian... I think... killed Carla's boyfriend and his friends... she took the knife from my neck and put her blood on my wound... it was a dream, wasn't it?"

YOU IDIOT, HOW DID YOU NOT SEE IT? THE DEMO_VAMP WERE HERE ALL THE TIME

"Sorry Vicki, I was careless, sorry" Victor hugged Vicki's head as she gasped "I'm glad you're alive" He kissed Vicki's forehead "Let's go home"