the beginning event

Victor felt the sensation of freedom as he ripped his mother and stepfather apart. He felt as if all his longings and anger were being relieved. He also felt the blood in his mouth giving him the pleasure he hadn't felt in a long time.

This is how he felt when he started his job as a hired assassin for the Mafia at age 18 when he got out of the orphanage, by killing the first criminal rival to the Mafia he served.

The feeling of having someone's life in his hands was the best. Victor laughed as he ran through the forest and continued to move at an unimaginable speed. He was feeling imposing and invincible.

The world passed by him as if in slow motion. Victor felt like a god. He howled at the moon feeling his stomach churn with excitement, but he knew it was over.

Victor could feel the strange energy that another one was churning violently and vigorously in his being, now it was fading and becoming weaker and weaker. He could be sure the energy was what kept him turned into a wolf and when it was gone, Victor would go back to being human, but a scream was still trapped inside his being.

"AUUUU"

Victor howled with all his strength releasing the last of his energy when he stepped onto the bridge already feeling weak and a light hit his eyes, trapping him. Victor skidded on the wooden bridge trying to avoid the impact

Horn

The sound of a horn gave Victor the certainty that he saw a car getting closer and closer to him and out of pure instinct, Victor jumped to the windshield of the car using the muscle memories of his other life.

Hitting the windshield of the car and being thrown backward with violence in addition to breaking the windshield and leaving some glass wounds on his body, Victor fell rolling and looked at the car with a growl, but to his surprise, the car fell off the bridge going straight to the river.

Holy shit, that's what Victor weighed... he accidentally caused Gilbert's accident! But, it was okay, Stefan would save Elena.

Victor waited... he waited for Stefan to show up to save Elena and nothing the car was all submerged and Stefan didn't show up.

To make matters worse, Victor's energy ran out and he lost his way feeling pain from hell. Upon returning to his human form, he fell to the ground on his knees and kept waiting for Stefan until he ran out of patience and jumped into the river.

He dove in and followed the car, which was rapidly sinking and already filled with water to the roof. He arrived at the door and saw Grayson Gilbert still awake, Victor knocked on the door to call the man and Grayson pointed to the girl in the back seat as if he was saying forget me save her

Without questioning, Victor pulled the door with all his strength and some rest of the energy inside him responded, and the door was ripped from the car, Victor found the super-strength strange, but he didn't question it.

He unbuckled Elena's seat belt and out of the car. He swam with her to the edge of the river and placed her on the grass outside the river. Victor saw that Elena wasn't breathing and started giving her cardiovascular massage and mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

"Come on, fuck, if you die, this world could be a worse disaster than it already is" Victor yelled doing the cardiovascular massage on Elena, he tried consecutively and doing mouth-to-mouth resuscitation until when he was giving up

cough, cough

Elena reacted by coughing and opening her eyes for a second and with watery eyes full of confusion she looked at Victor with strangeness and happiness that she didn't understand until her strength ran out and she passed out.

"Thank the gods you're alive, be well!" Victor gasped and walked away from Elena to run into the forest leaving the girl alone in shock at the river's edge.

And not long after, Stefan Salvatore arrived at the desperate place and saw an Elena lying on the floor... he ran to her and thinking she was drowned he did the same procedure as Victor only this time Elena woke up once more and looked at her Stefan with the same look he looked at Victor before he passed out again

"Glad! You're alive or call for help" Stefan sighed as he ran his hand through his hair with a happy smile and called the hospital and so Gilbert's disaster was averted with one Gilbert surviving.