curse

Bell

{we're going, it's good to be telling the truth in freak} The message and Victor laughed bemusedly hitting the shovel on his back which was already dirty with dirt.

He dug for two hours before the message arrived and threw the shovel into a bush as he waited, sitting with the knife strapped to his hip and humming, it didn't take long for the sound of a car to ring Victor's ears.

He continued humming until finally, the sound of someone arriving reached his ear, the voices of 2 boys laughing at each other.

"hey freak where are you?" the two screamed

"Are the idiots seeing it for themselves?" Victor joked and got up waiting for the two boys. He leaned against the stone and waited for a few seconds when the lights reached where he was.

"Freak, why the hell did you have to come so deep into the woods" one of the grateful roared and ran to Victor and grabbed him by the collar "Now give me our money before we kill them all at once"

"huh, I'm not into it" Victor scoffed

"What did you say?" The other boy approached the two aggressively, gritting his teeth at Victor.

"That's what you heard idiot" Victor scoffed rolling his eyes and pulling the knife from his waist and "now die"

"Ahhhh" The boy who was holding Victor knelt moaning as tears fell from his eyes. Victor grabbed his collar and didn't let it fall

"basic self-defense, never approach someone you are going to confront in such a sloppy way, you could get stabbed" Victor joked and looked at the other boy with emotionless eyes and smiled at the boy "also never come to an unfamiliar environment at the invitation of someone you have enmity with, that person may have dug your grave"

Victor pointed his finger back and showed the boy the grave that was already dug, the boy paled and his legs started to shake.

"What's the wrong boy, wasn't it nice to torment the weak?" Victor looked at the shaking boy and threw his friend to the ground who fell into a crouch "Old me, let's fight like the strong fight"

"n... n... no... sorry... I didn't mean to... it was all... Nate's idea..." The boy whimpered breathlessly as he took steps back in fear. "Don't kill me, I have to. .. a daughter, I have a daughter"

"Do you have a daughter? But, you're a teenager... as expected of an idiot like you" Victor shook his head in disappointment "He got a girl pregnant... for not using a condom and extorted others to support his daughter"

"No... I... help-" The boy shook his head and yelled for help turning to run.

"Tch, coward" Victor sneered and threw the knife at the boy hitting him in the neck before he screamed.

"Eua sssfhjgjk" The boy gasped choking on his blood as he fell to the ground clutching the knife to his neck and crying.

"You should have thought about your daughter before making me the brat enemy" Victor walked over to the boy and grabbed his leg dragging him to the grave

"Aadhddjdhfgmfg" The boy in despair struggled while drowning in blood and cried seeing that he would die to be buried alive, he looked at his friend crouched on the ground crying and tried to ask for help, but, his voice did not come out, and his friend did not move

"don't worry about him, I hit his bladder, he won't move much, the pain is something otherworldly," Victor said seeing Jeffy crying and looking at his friend and licked his lip"He will be buried with you don't worry "

They arrived at the edge of the grave and Victor took his phone and threw it in the grave, then he pushed Jeffy's leg into the grave causing the boy to fall.

"Now it's your turn, Nate" Victor chuckled licking his lip, and grabbed Nate by the whimpering hair, but didn't move.

Victor dragged Nate by his hair to the pit and threw him inside. He looked at the two of them in the grave and sighed. Victor then went to the boy's car and took their phones and took some gas from the tank and put it in a two-liter bottle.

He went back to the grave and threw the boys' phones into the grave and started pouring gasoline on them.

"Agdhfgggnhfhd" Jeffy screamed in despair, unable to form words thanks to his injuries, he could only raise his arms to Victor

"Goodbye Bullies and with that, I can take this Victor's life in peace" Victor licked his lip and pulled out a cigarette box and a lighter, He put the cigarette in his mouth and lit it "If you want to blame someone else, blame your stupidities "

Victor smoked a little and then threw the cigarette at them both, and they burned.

"Adggfhffghhj" The two started screaming as it burned, and the phones started to burn too

"Ready now just wait for them to die and bury them" Victor licked his lip and let out the smoke"Now I just need to get rid of the car, AAaahhaa"

snap

Victor screamed in pain as his bones snapped, and his eyes glowed yellow making him gasp quickly his bones returned to normal and he bit his lip.

"Fuck, I'll have to redo the list" Victor cursed himself and left