killing

"Ahhh... damn, no one told me it would be so bad!" Victor's screams were agonizing... He writhed in unimaginable ways and his bones snapped violently.

Contrary to what he thought would be just an annoying little pain and that the characters were just whining for nothing, it was a slap in the face to Victor the pain that came with the transformation.

"Fuck, I'm dying, I'm dying" Victor started to whimper as he snapped, his skin was ripping and turning into the fur.

He continually squirmed as he cried and came between close to passing out and not being able to pass out. He just wanted to close his eyes and let himself be carried away by the pain, but something inside him stopped him from doing that as if he were saying that if he passed out it would be a path of no return.

Time passed, and his screams grew weaker and tired. he was already without the energy to scream or cry, just lying on the floor without strength while his body cracked, and little by little he was losing his human form and becoming a wolf.

His transformation took exactly 3 hours of pain and agony, but finally, he turned into a wolf and just sat there, assessing himself. He didn't get lost in the madness, he just found it strange that he couldn't walk on two legs anymore. Although he felt as if the pound was natural.

He was a full-sized wolf, not like those giant werewolves in the movies, just a normal, all-black wolf.

He looked at the forest around him and growled at the scent of something disgusting. It was as if he was smelling a rotting corpse that infected all the surrounding air. An impulse in him told him to go to the corpse and destroy it, however, Victor didn't obey his instinct something else caught his attention.

What he noticed was the strange energy that looked like static energy that violently surrounded his body in such an uncontrollable way that it seemed to make his head try to go crazy, luck was that Victor managed to stay conscious, otherwise he guessed he would go crazy like a rabid dog

He took the first step getting used to his four legs and trying to concentrate so he wouldn't get lost in the many sounds he was hearing. Victor could hear everything in the distance, he could hear it from the city to what was beyond, but it was one particular sound that made Victor growl.

"Come on girl, just smell it and you'll feel great"

The voice, Victor knew better than anyone else, was the voice of Victor's mother's damn boyfriend.

"That's a right brat, don't you want to be part of our group? All you have to do is sniff"

Now the female voice made Victor sure who it was, yes, his mother making a poor girl use cocaine, to get addicted and buy drugs from her drug dealer boyfriend.

Victor saw red, he was tired of this shit... of the fact that his mother got him addicted to cocaine, got Victor's friends addicted. Victor's mother's drug dealer boyfriend abused Victor's friends when they were high.

it seemed that even in this world everything was the same and Victor would take the same precautions he took when he found out what happened to his friends... even though he was in an orphanage, he still had contact with his old friends

He then forgot everything and ran to the voice becoming a blur and fading away.

(//---//)

Vicki Donnovan felt uneasy looking at the dust in front of her. She knew it wasn't a good idea to sniff it here, but, she looked at all her friends who had sniffed it and were high. She looked at the dealer who was smiling at her as she continued with the cocaine capsule spread out in his hand close to her face.

"Come on Girl, everyone is already enjoying it, just missing you" A middle-aged woman, the drug dealer's wife hugged the man's arm and smiled beautifully at Vicki "Are you going to be the badass? It's going to be okay, look" everyone is enjoying"

The woman pointed to Vicki's friends who were breezing while they were chasing butterflies through the forest, the thing was that it was night and there were no butterflies

The man shook his head angrily and pulled the capsule back with a grimace, "if you don't want to enjoy it, go for it! We don't want you here!"

The man leaned forward to push Vicki, but the woman took his hand and looked into the man's eyes.

"Don't worry honey, she's going to smell won't she girl?" The woman spoke calming the man and looked at Vicki with those bright brown eyes full of life showing a full and beautiful smile that matched her curly hair and naturally tanned skin "it's going to be good, you remember when we gave you weed, it was good wasn't it? Believe me and stop this silly prejudice"

Vicki swallowed hard, they say drugs ruin people's beauty, but that was a lie because this woman was beautiful AND she used a lot of drugs

"I'll smell it, it's ok, I believe you" Vicki raised her arms in surrender and took the capsule and opened it.

The woman and the man grinned predatorily, they knew the moment Vicki barely had any control over marijuana and used cocaine, she would be sold. She would be unable to control the addiction and would end up selling her soul to both of them making them profitable.

Growl

Vicki could only look to the side when she heard a growl and her eyes met bright yellow eyes and she froze.

"Girl, what happened? You won't smell it" The man looked at Vicki already out of patience and realized that Vicki was looking to the side frozen "What the hell are you seeing?"

He looked to the side annoyed and also froze when he saw the wolf already next to him"Ahhh"

He whimpered, twitching to run, and the woman who was talking looked at him confused.

"Love what happened," She asked seeing the man's scarred face

"Get away from me" The man despaired and pushed the woman towards the wolf as she got up to run. Vicki got up too, but the man pushed her back towards the dog.

"Love what you?" The woman whimpered falling and tried to get up when the wolf bit her neck and ripped it open, only causing her to let out an instinctive scream and drop-dead.

Vicki whimpered cringing, and the wolf climbed over her getting on top of her in dominating possession, and sniffed her a couple of times, before pinking and licking her face and nodding at her as if telling her to leave.

"Ummah" Vicki whimpered softly and dragged herself away from the Wolf who let her go. The wolf didn't even look at her and focused on the teenagers hunting Butterflies

The wolf bared its teeth as if it was laughing and attacked the teenagers and the man who ran away, without the least mercy the wolf ripped everyone apart but Vicki and walked away