transformation

"Ahhh... damn, no one told me it would be so bad!" Victor's screams were agonizing... He writhed in unimaginable ways and his bones snapped violently.

Contrary to what he thought would be just an annoying little pain and that the characters were just whining for nothing, it was a slap in the face to Victor the pain that came with the transformation.

"Fuck, I'm dying, I'm dying" Victor started to whimper as he snapped, his skin was ripping and turning into the fur.

He continually squirmed as he cried and came between close to passing out and not being able to pass out. He just wanted to close his eyes and let himself be carried away by the pain, but something inside him stopped him from doing that as if he were saying that if he passed out it would be a path of no return.

Time passed, and his screams grew weaker and tired. he was already without the energy to scream or cry, just lying on the floor without strength while his body cracked, and little by little he was losing his human form and becoming a wolf.

His transformation took exactly 3 hours of pain and agony, but finally, he turned into a wolf and just sat there, assessing himself. He didn't get lost in the madness, he just found it strange that he couldn't walk on two legs anymore. Although he felt as if the pound was natural.

He was a full-sized wolf, not like those giant werewolves in the movies, just a normal, all-black wolf.

He looked at the forest around him and growled at the scent of something disgusting. It was as if he was smelling a rotting corpse that infected all the surrounding air. An impulse in him told him to go to the corpse and destroy it, however, Victor didn't obey his instinct something else caught his attention.

What he noticed was the strange energy that looked like static energy that violently surrounded his body in such an uncontrollable way that it seemed to make his head try to go crazy, luck was that Victor managed to stay conscious, otherwise he guessed he would go crazy like a rabid dog

He took the first step getting used to his four legs and trying to concentrate so he wouldn't get lost in the many sounds he was hearing. Victor could hear everything in the distance, he could hear it from the city to what was beyond, but it was one particular sound that made Victor growl.

"Come on girl, just smell it and you'll feel great"

The voice, Victor knew better than anyone else, was the voice of Victor's mother's damn boyfriend.

"That's a right brat, don't you want to be part of our group? All you have to do is sniff"

Now the female voice made Victor sure who it was, yes, his mother making a poor girl use cocaine, to get addicted and buy drugs from her drug dealer boyfriend.

Victor saw red, he was tired of this shit... of the fact that his mother got him addicted to cocaine, got Victor's friends addicted. Victor's mother's drug dealer boyfriend abused Victor's friends when they were high.

it seemed that even in this world everything was the same and Victor would take the same precautions he took when he found out what happened to his friends... even though he was in an orphanage, he still had contact with his old friends

He then forgot everything and ran to the voice becoming a blur and fading away.