Bliss

Vi's POV

We walked home to prep for our departure to Noxus just after making a simple plan with Jayce. 'My little cupcake detective' I mussed - oh she would kill me if I said that out loud. I laughed to myself and gave her a nudge with my shoulder, my hands still in my hoodie.  She was tasked to find who was behind Mel's brother's death and I would assist in any way. We packed light but heavily armored setting our weapons and bags at the door. Then I paused.

I must have sighed, and Caitlyn stopped me by the shoulder forcing me to turn around and face her. "I don't want to leave Cupcake." My cupcake.

She ran her hand through my freshly shaved hair. I couldn't stand it. I wanted to pin her down again but her eyes made me melt. I felt a little sheepish looking away. She lifted my chin back to hers and planted the sweetest softest kiss.

"I know, we've finally made this, a reality. And now we're off on another case." Caitlyn shrugged. She was perfect.

"Hmm yeah, but at least we'll be together." I held her hand for a moment then circled her. I pinned her to the wall like I had done so many months before and repeated, "you're hot cupcake." And smirked "So what will be?"

She grinned and threw her arms around my neck. We made out for a little while before leaving for the gate. This. This was bliss. I want to hold onto this feeling forever.