Viktor's Creation

Vi's POV

We had the enforcers escort Renata into custody and away from the scene. Ekko went to signal other Firelight's as the robotic sphere continued to spin and crush the tower around him.

I tried to get the machine's attention. I was able to knock out a leg myself. But he twisted and recovered just as quickly. He wasn't focused on us at all but the building itself. Ashe suggested a different approach. Caitlyn and her both loaded their largest rounds. Ashe shot at his legs freezing them in place and Cait aimed for the head but a familiar voice called out! "No, I can stop him!"

"Victor?!" I yelled. Caitlyn stopped not taking the shot. He was wearing a heavily mechanized suit and he removed his mask to speak.

"Not enough time to explain but I created this Blitzcrank and I can stop him now before he does more damage. But please we can not kill him!"

He stepped up calling to the giant sphere of a robot and as soon as Blitz acknowledged him Viktor sliced a laser beam - from the mechanical hand on his own back - across the machine's legs taking them clear off and sending the beast rolling to the street. He then entered some commands onto his sleeve and the machine's arms popped clear off to the ground.

Victor said he had tracked Blitzcrank to the scene. He had created Blitz for the good of Zaun. He was somewhat intelligent but could not decipher what was helpful and what was too much. Together we were able to subdue him long enough to remove the hex core that powered the robotic beast.

Viktor shook his head, "I'm sorry for the trouble sheriff and surprised to see you..."

"Oh yes we were on patrol." Caitlyn nodded. Ashe turned away trying to turn invisible.

"I see, well thank you, I'll try to clean up this mess." Viktor nodded.

All of us not more forthcoming we cleared the scene and I held the supporting pillar back in place while Victor shot his laser securing it.

Ekko returned looking at what was left. He didn't really speak, just scratched his head. "Um okay?"

"Yeah we're good. We hauled Renata in." I said.

Caitlyn and I walked home with just a few hours of the night left. "Well that was fun Cupcake." I teased. We were both exhausted.

"Yes, let's not do that again." She laughed.

We didn't really talk about it further. The whole night was a series of events that just didn't make sense at the time and we were too tired to dive into the mysteries further. We got a couple hours of shut eye then all too fast it was time for work again.