Day 1- Fake date

While working on his assignment, Arthit fights sleep. It was a bright, breezy afternoon. In such conditions, it's difficult to stay awake, but he can't help himself because he has an assignment due in the evening. His friends have completed their assignments and are now to go to train the second-year hazers.

Arthit looked up when he saw a glass of cold pink milk.

"Kongpob!" Arthit frowns at him.

Kongpob just gives him a full tooth smile.

"P'Arthit, what are you doing?" Kongpob asks while peeping at Arthit's paper and sitting in front of Arthit.

"Bathing! Can't you see that I am working on my assignment" Arthit says and goes back to his work. "By the way, is it for me?" Arthit asks, pointing at the pink milk.

Kongpob nods while smiling at him.

"What happened? Why are you suddenly treating me with pink milk?" Arthit asks him while sipping pink milk.

"P'Arthit, are you saying that I only treat you whenever I need something from you? Fine! If you have to picture my kindness like this, let it be like that! Do me a favor"

Arthit chuckles and shakes his head " if you need anything why don't you ask directly? What's with all this drama?

"P'Arthit, go on a date on Saturday."

While coughing, Arthit chokes on his pink milk and glances at kongpob with wide eyes "kongpob! After the hazing, didn't we become friends? Didn't you say you weren't going to mess with me? So, what exactly is this?" Arthit is enraged.

"I'm not messing with you, P'Arthit. I didn't mean to take you out on an actual date; this is a fake date."

"Fake date? Why?" Arthit asks him, confused.

"You know, my second sister has monthly parties and always invites me." And believe me, they're the most boring parties ever, and she invited me to one this weekend to get away from it all. I told her I had a date this weekend when I actually didn't. I can't ask any of my friends because they've all already arranged their weekends, so you're the only one I have. Do not abandon me, phi."

"Then you just go somewhere alone and have fun. It's not that she would know if you are alone or with someone else."

"Oh phi, you don't know how my sisters are, they will definitely know if I lied to them. Please phi" kongpob looks at him with a pout and blinks his eyes.

"Fine! You don't have to look like that" Arthit says as he continues to sip his pink milk.

"Thank you so much P'Arthit. Be ready at 10 in the morning" Kongpob gives his best smile.

Arthit enters the woodland and comes across a mountain of strawberry cake. He can see the waterfall, but it's pink milk flowing down from the mountain instead of water. Arthit can't contain his joy and dashes to the pink milk fall, grabbing a handful of pink milk and squeezing it between his lips. He's going to take a sip of the pink milk...

Knock ..knock..

Arthit groans and gets off the bed. He sleepily walks towards the door and opens it.

"Kongpob! What the hell are you doing in this early morning?"

" Early morning? P'Arthit I told you to be ready at 10 for our date and do you have any idea what time is now it's already half past to ten and you are still sleeping while I was waiting for you in the lobby like a fool"

"Fake date" Arthit corrects him " and I am sorry I didn't hear the alarm. I will be ready in five minutes" saying that Arthit disappears into the bathroom.

When Arthit sees where Kongpob has led him, his eyes light up.

It was a display of desserts. The famed pastry chef Weir creates all of the delicacies on display. Arthit had heard great things about the chef, but he had never tried his pastries.

"How'd you get a ticket for this, Kongpob? I tried, but it was too costly, and they were already sold out."

Kongpob chuckles at his over excited senior " just say I have my own way. Do you like it?"

"Like it? I love it, Kong. Thank you so much"

Arthit excitedly walks around the sweets and tastes everything he feels appealing while Kongpob just walks along with him.

"Kong! Look over there. Chef Weir. Oh my God Kong! He is so cute just like his pastries" Arthit exclaims before running to the chef.

Kongpob frowns and follows his senior to the chef. Arthit was busy chatting and taking photos with the chef. Honestly kongpob can see how flirtatious this chef is all the while he stands lazily beside them and helps to click pictures for them.

Kongpob was a little disappointed. He had planned a lot for this fake date but nothing happened. Arthit refused to leave the place and kept eating all the desserts and kept praising how awesome Chef Weir is. Honestly kongpob doesn't get what is so special about all these pastries. Everything is disgustingly sweet, nothing special and everything tastes the same too.

But he is happy that at least Arthit is having fun.

When both the boys left the exhibition it was already evening and the sun was about to set.

"That was a wonderful day Kong. Thank you so much. I had lots of fun eating all the pastries. I must say he is so talented. His boyfriend is so lucky he can eat this every day," Arthit says as they drive back to the dorm.

"I am glad you had fun P'Arthit. Do you want to walk for a while? I guess you will feel good if we walk little because you had lots of sweets today"

"Yeah that would be great. But what about your car?"

"Let's park it somewhere"

Arthit and Kongpob have been walking for a while, they stop when they reach Rama eight bridge.

Arthit examines the river. The sun is lowering into the river, which he can see. The sun is stunning in its brilliant crimson hue. The crimson tint that spreads into the river as it sets like the sun painting the river with its colour. Arthit observes the sun's graceful descent into the river. When Arthit noticed the sun had totally set, he felt disoriented. The sky has no sign of the sun.

He turns around with a sad heart and looks up into the sky, where he sees the moon. There isn't a full moon tonight. It still looks lovely. He shined brightly in the sky, as though he absorbed all the glory from the setting sun. Arthit had seen the moon before, but never in such a way. There's something unique about today. He is unable to specify what. He hears someone calling for him when he is lost on the moon. That voice, like a gentle breeze, travels through his ears. He turns to face his companion.

There was Kongpob, with a sweet smile on his lips, looking at him. His eyes are filled with a variety of emotions. He is unable to specify what it is. However, he notices that Kongpob is particularly attractive today. He shimmers in the moonlight. Arthit is torn since he can't decide who is more lovely at the moment. The moon is either shining brightly in the sky or standing by him, all gentleness in his gaze.

"Thanks for today Kong. I had lots of fun"

"phi, you say that much too much. If anyone should express gratitude, it should be me. Thank you for accepting a date with me, Phi."

Arthit smiles at him "hmmm Kong, do you think you will be free next Saturday?"

"I don't know ,why phi?," Kongpob asks, confused.

"Nothing, today I saw a moon. He was so beautiful that I wanted him to look back at the sun."

The end.

Author's note
I know this is a messed up story. Also I don't know if we can sunset on Rama eight bridge. But here in India there are some rivers where we can see the sunset. Thanks for reading ❤️❤️