Day-2 Body Swap

The alarm continues to ring, and Kongpob frowns in his sleep. Kongpob looks at the time after turning off the alarm. It was about seven o'clock. Kongpob rarely slept thus late. Kongpob smiles as he recalls the events of the previous night after turning off the alarm. Kongpob clenches his grip on the man who is peacefully asleep on his chest. He kissed the sleeping man's head with a smile on his lips.

A frown appears on Kongpob's face after kissing the sleeping man's head. Confused kongpob sniffed the head of the man, it smells different. It felt strangely familiar yet unknown to him. Kongpob opens his eyes and looks down at his chest. Instead of soft brown hair, strong thick black hair greets him. Shocked, Kongpob turns the sleeping man's head to take a look at his face. A surprised gasp left his mouth as he saw the face of the other.

Kongpob yanks the thing away from him and scoots to the room's far corner. He quietly studies the sleeping creature on his bed. That item was unaffected by the mess he created. It only grumbled before returning to sleep.

It looks identical to him. That's when he discovered he was alone in the room. Arthit has nowhere to be found. When a panicked Kongpob glances at the door, he notices that it is shut from the inside. Then Kongpob turns his attention to the restroom, which appears to be vacant as well. Kongpob, who was terrified, began to yell for his boyfriend.

"P'ARTHIT... P'ARTHIT"

"Kongpob! What the hell? Why are you yelling in the early morning?" The object in the bed shouts at him like Arthit. Seeing this kongpob

 gets more worried and screams more for his boyfriend.

Irritated with the loud noise of his boyfriend, Arthit finally opens his eyes and looks at the direction from where the sound is coming only to freeze on the spot.

Shocked Arthit scoot over to the other corner of the room and they both stare into each other. When reality hit each other's messed up mind they ran to the mirror to check their reflection.

Arthit touch kongpob's face with trembling hands then suddenly he pinched him hard " kongpob! You stupid boy, why did you stole my face? Give it back" Arthit exclaims while trying to get back his face.

Kongpob yelps in pain and remove Arthit's hands off from his face " P'Arthit, were you always this dumb or something happened after last night" he asks irritatedly. "How can someone steal someone's face?"

"Then how did it happen? Now what am I gonna do? I am the only son of my parents. If only they know about this they will die for sure" Arthit says and went to sit on the edge of the bed with his face buried in his palm.

"P'Arthit, relax ok. We can find a way. Before that you have to be calm so that we can think of a way" kongpob says as he sits next to arthit.

Arthit nods silently "what are we gonna do now? Do you have any idea?"

Kongpob thinks for a while "let's Google phi. Maybe we get something help"

After searching on every possible way Kongpob sighs in defeat and looked at Arthit "I found nothing phi other than some body swapping k-dramas"

"Now what are we gonna do Kong? How can we go to our class like this? My class will start soon."

"Let's not go to class today phi and think for a way to get back into our bodies"

Arthit sighed loudly and plopped down to the bed " what are the dramas saying about body swap? How did they get back into their bodies?"

"True love kiss. Wanna try" Kongpob asks cheekily with a playful smile.

"Do you think it would work!" Arthit asks hesitantly

"There is nothing wrong with trying. It's at least better than doing nothing"

Arthit nods silently and looks at kongpob who is hovering over him

"Kong, whom am I going to kiss now? Am I gonna kiss myself?

KongArt chuckles and shakes his head "you are going to kiss my soul phi. Only our bodies changed our souls are still same" kongpob whisper to him

"How can you be so cheesy even in situations like this? Now shut up and kiss me"

They have been kissing for a while nothing happened

"Kong stop" Arthit asks in between the kisses

"Why?" Kongpob murmurs into the kiss

"Nothing is happening Kong let's try something else"

"Maybe we should kiss more phi"

"It's not working Kong, let's look for something else" Arthit says as he gets up to sit on the bed.

Kongpob let go Arthit's lips with a long heart and looks at him sulkingly "we didn't even kiss properly phi and you stopped it"

"We kissed enough maybe we are not each other's true love" Arthit says in a teasing tone.

Kongpob glares at Arthi "maybe for you not for me" 

 Arthit chuckles at Kongpob and hugs him from behind and places his face on his shoulder " I was just teasing you Kong. Don't take it seriously."

Kongpob just nods his head and looks down at Arthit and sees him smiling "what? What are you smiling at?"

"Now I know why you keep teasing me"

"Why?" 

"My face it really do looks cute when angry" 

Kongpob smiles and turns around to hug Arthit "now you know…. Hey phi do you think it happened because we made love last night?"

"Could it be?"

"Let's try," Kongpob says, pushing down  Arthit on the bed.

"Kong wait"

"What now phi" kongpob asks irritatedly

"What if it's work only at night. Let's wait until it's night"

Kongpob groans and lays next to arthit "but we have nothing else to do anyway. We could have just do some" kongpob says sulking

"Oh yes we have lots of things to do now go and buy something to eat I am hungry"

Next day Kongpob wakes up even before the alarm and he immediately looks down at his chest only to see arthit still looks like him. 

"What should we do now phi?" Kongpob asks in low voice

"I don't know either Kong"

"Phi do you think we should ask our friends maybe they can help"

Arthit thinks for a while before nodding his head.

Tbc.

Author's note

It turned out longer than I expected. I will update the second part after the end of KongArt week. Thanks for reading ❤️❤️