Neighbors 2

Kongpob accompanied his mum to the grocery store. Kongpob despises going grocery shopping. He doesn't understand why his mother always brings him along.

Kongpob was wandering leisurely with his mum when he heard some noises. The familiar face yelling, sobbing, and stamping his foot in front of his mother caught Kongpob's attention as he followed the source of the ruckus.

Arthit loves to accompany his mother on grocery shopping. Because he can buy whatever chocolates and snacks he wants. But his mother rarely takes him with her, that too only if he persists with her to take him with her.

Arthit looks at his mother who is almost done with her shopping. 

"Mae, did you forget to add my pink milk to our cart?"

"I didn't forget it. We are not buying you pink milk anymore"

Arthit looks at her shattered"why Mae? I want pink milk now NOW"Arthit shouts while stomping his foot.

"Oon don't make a scene now otherwise Mae will punish you with corner time"

"NO MAE OON WANT PINK MILK NOW OTHERWISE I WON'T MOVE FROM HERE" Arthit shouts and with tears rolling down to his cheeks.

"Oon did you forget what your doctor told you about the sugar intake? Now be a good boy and don't shout like this" Mrs Rojnapat tells him in a stern voice.

"No Mae, he knows nothing. He is lying. Nothing will happen if I drink pink milk. I want it Mae"

Arthit cried harder and started to get the attention from the other customers.

Mrs Rojnapat looks around helplessly and then her son "Oon don't make me angry otherwise Mae will punish you really bad"

Arthit ignores all her warnings and continues his tantrum and starts to roll on the floor while crying.

Mrs Rojnapat was stunned by his act and forcefully lifted him from the floor and jogged out of the shop leaving all her purchasings behind.

Mrs Suthilick scoffs at what she witnessed and looks at her son "serves her right for calling my baby barbaric. Look how bratt is her son still dared look down at my son"

Kongpob just smiles at his mother wordlessly.

"Mom, I want this. Can you please buy this for me?" Kongpob asks his mother, pointing at what he wants.

Mrs Suthilick looks at him surprised "this? Why? You never liked things like this"

"I just feel like I want to try this today," Kongpob says in a small voice.

Mrs. Suthilick smiles, caresses his hair, and adds more items to her cart, including what her son requested.

Kongpob was fully awake in his room later that night. He waits until everyone in the house has gone to bed before sneaking away to his preferred location. He is seeing him for a different cause today.

When Kongpob is certain that everyone is asleep, he sneaks out of bed, creeps outdoors, and hides the items he got at the store earlier in the day in his hoodie, which he was wearing over his pajamas.

Kongpob ascends the tree and scans the home to see if anyone is there. He tries to look around the room, but he doesn't find anyone. Kongpob sighs dejectedly and turns to face what he is concealing beneath his sweatshirt.

Before returning to his house, Kongpob decides to wait a little while.

Few minutes later Kongpob sees the lights in the room turn on and a small figure sneaks out of the room. Kongpob excitedly waits for his new friend to come to their place but a few minutes later he sees the figure come back to their room with an angry pout and starts to cry silently.