Chapters 2: Enchanted Fire

Please remember to follow me on here.

Stacy's POV

"Nice to have you here Mrs. Walker. For a minute I thought you weren't going to show up" She said.

You have no idea.

"Honestly I thought about not coming Ms. Sharp but I remember the safety of my children comes first" I said.

I feel like I'm being judged by her. The way she looks at me I can tell she thinks I'm just another self absorbed rich wife.

She asked me a few mild questions and I provided her with the answers then it's like she wanted to see me explode. She went right for the kill.

"How have you been mentally separated from your husband?" She asked.

Here we go, the pity questions

"I'm having ball, you know I have a two months old and two toddlers, I'm alone with them, it's a grand time" I replied.

She switched her seating position and made some notes on her pad.

She looks way to young to be a therapist come to think about it.

That little mad gyal name Dion nuh know shit what she is doing because Line is definitely going to fuck this lady up, she will need therapy when he is done with her.

"That's sarcasm I'm sensing Mrs. Walker?"

I hate the name.

"Call me Stacy and yes of course" I replied.

Why was I giving her attitude?

"I can tell you are not doing well, you care to tell me what is going on with you, Stacy?" She asked.

She leaned forward and use her hand to support her chin.

"I just have a lot dealing with and it's getting harder every day" I said.

She made more notes. I wanted to grab the pad and slap that stupid looking glasses off her face.

"Have you seen your husband?" She asked.

Seen? Hardest person to find these days.

I was now fighting back tears thinking  about it.

I hated these questions and hated that I had to be open to this woman.

"No" I answered.

"Has he made any effort to see you?" She asked.

What is this?

"No. He hasn't made any effort to see me, the kids or his mother Ms Sharpe" I said.

I wiped the tears from my eyes because I knew what I was going through and he didn't even make care.

She handed me a piece of tissue from the box on her desk.

"Do you think he is being spiteful?"

More than spiteful. Selfish and cold.

"He is trying to hurt me" I replied.

"Are hurting?"

I am dying inside.

"You know how hard it is to keep up appearances? I go to my business places and I have to fake smiles, lie to my children and burden my mother in law on her sick bed with my problems while my husband is living freely" I said.

My mascara was smeared now.

"Stacy you know that you are separated and is free to live your life right? Try new things and new people" She said.