Chapters 35- Before I die

Please vote ⭐

Chalkline's POV

As soon as we finished our last meeting Chanel and I catch the plane back to Jamaica.

I had to get my mind right for Mystro's opening ceremony later that evening and I wanted no distractions.

It didn't matter what personal issues I was going through my siblings came first because at this point them, my children and my parents are all I have at this point.

When we landed in Jamaica I went straight to the office because I wasn't ready to go home.

I stood staring at the building across from me.

There was a knock on my office door and Kelly pushed her head in.

"Hey boss, welcome back.  I have your speech from Shan, you want to take a look at it?" She asked.

I gestured for her to come in.

She handed me a piece of paper with a short but sweet speech.

"Who feed Shan these information? A must you" I asked.

She giggled.

"I know you better than anyone else" she brags.

She might have a point. She gets on my nerves the most too.

"I have an announcement to make tomorrow also, it's a surprise, I want you to set up something in the ball room and I will give you a list at the end of the day" I said.

She smiled then walked up to me.

"Are we having another baby, sir?" She asked.

Then kissed my lips.

"Kelly, for the love of God, just do what I tell you for once without bothering me please"

She stepped back then roll her eyes.

"Everyone has an announcement to make it seems" She said.

I was curious.

"Who else has one?" I asked

"I'm not telling you, it's a surprise.  Just dress nice for later" She said.

She pulled my hair then skipped out of the office.

I grabbed my bags and prepared myself for the disaster I'm about to face at home.

Amelia's POV

"My belly has been rumbling all morning, I'm uneasy. Why today of all day?" I said to Mystro.

He kissed my tummy and rubbed it.

"Baby please behave for mommy and daddy, this is a special day for us" He was talking to my belly and I found it absolutely cute.

"I really hope baby listens to daddy" I said.

He kissed my face.

"You're going to be ok. It's just nerves"  He said.

Today was his big day and I wanted to be there to support him.

"I'm going to get something to eat then my makeup artist will be here to do my makeup and hair" I said.

"Ok, well I'm going to take a shower and go pick up my suit then I will be right back here to get ready with you" He said.

He kissed my forehead then jumped off the bed.

I heard the phone buzzed and I picked it up and pulled down the notifications.