Chapters 27 - Frying Pan

Stacy's POV

"Stacy who showed LJ how to make three way calls?" Line asked.

I bet LJ is going to be the one to kill him.

Lj was calling him with his friends from school while he was in meetings, it was hilarious but I couldn't laugh make him see.

"Ask your brother, mother, sister or Cross because those are the people he hangs with"

He calls Tricia every morning and when he comes from school and talk to everyone in the shop.

"The man all a call me a show me everyone in his class to pussyclaat. The amount a pickney me chat to yesterday me not even want one more"

I laughed..

Funny. If I was on a plan I would be pregnant already.

"He has a crush on Tricia" I said.

"Stacy take that phone from dah bredda deh and don't make me and him have anything" He said.

He bent his head to give me a kiss.

"Line why you nuh take the phone from him? All now we can't know who buy him the phone" I said.

And they knew he is bad as fuck. They did it to get back at us.

"And the little fucker nah talk enuh, all me asked him who bought the phone him nah talk" He said.

"He said it's a secret"

I believe it was Mel or Mystro and that why he wasn't talking.

"I will take it from him soon. What happened to the chocolate girl?" I asked.

Line knew more of what was going on because his aunt gossip with him about the kids.

"Last thing me hear is that him tell aunty say she wasn't talking to him because she didn share her toy because he didn't bring her chocolate, so he clams Tricia is his new girlfriend. I want Czar shoot him" He said.

I was laughing too much about this. This little boy was too much and I braced my self for him because I knew he is going to be a handful.

"He will change" I said.

"Him better because I am not even the mood for none of this, so try warn your son Stacy"

I was getting ready to on the road with Jade and Tricia to get some things for the brunch tomorrow.

"You're coming to the brunch tomorrow?" I asked.

He still wasn't too comfortable around my family but he will try just for me.

"Yeah I will be there but late" He said.

I didn't want to asked him what he had to do then start an argument about work for him to use as an excuse not to come.

"Ok, I will be back as soon as I'm finished"

I gave a kiss then went downstairs.

Jade was already waiting for me at the car because she was exited to go somewhere, anywhere.

"Feels good not to have security on my body all the time" I said to Jade.

We were on our way to pick up Tricia.

"Them lift security off me without me even know to pussyclaat, all me have is a housekeeper" Jade said while laughing.

I didn't like how they made Jade feel. Mystro was being spiteful plus I think he wanted his girl to feel secure.

"Weh you say Jade them done with you" I said.

"Rub me right off the dirty family bush" She said.

I burst into laughter.