Chapters 13 Fright Night PT2

Stacy's POV

I couldn't see anything, the entire the place was dark and I think I was thrown in a fucking tomb by a female.

The bicth even took my phone. What the fuck? All I had was the wig I grabbed from her head. Fucking synthetic wig at that.

I was hiding from Line behind a tomb and I knew I heard footsteps but I thought it was him, then I was grabbed and thrown in here.

I had a feeling it was Dion.

"Help!" I screamed.

This did even make no sense to scream because I was locked tight in here.

I didn't think anyone could hear me. I wasn't even sure how far away I was but I knew when I was grabbed it didn't take her long to threw me in her.

"Dion thinks I am playing a game with her, I'm going to shoot her in her foot when I get out of here" I said.

"Line! Line! Fuck!!!!!!" I screamed

He will find me for sure.

I couldn't see anything and I was extremely annoyed now and I wanted to cry.

Chalkline's POV

"Dion, what the fuck is going on?" I asked her.

"I don't know, honestly this isn't what was planned. We wanted to scare you guys it didn't include Stacy missing, security guards missing and lights being out" She said.

What the fuck? So Mel wanted to add more to the community service.

"My people ladies and Gentlemen" Mystro shouted.

"So let us call the police" Chelsea said.

"We are not calling anyone from the outside, we are going to find my wife and we are getting the hell out of here, I'm not in the mood to play" I said.

"What if Stacy is in on the joke and just hiding" Jade asked.

"She isn't, I just asked" Dion said.

"Then weh the fuck she deh? Aye unuh nuh ramp with me" I shouted.

"Shhh" Tricia said.

"Awah?" I asked.

"Unuh hear that?" She asked.

"Yeah it's like someone or something running towards us" Mandy said.

"Run!" Leah screamed.

"Me nah run enuh" Cross said.

However he was the first to star running then everyone followed screaming.

We didn't see what was coming we only heard footsteps. We were all bundle up under a tree.

"Then you think it smart for us to scream so whatever it is can find us" Gina said.

Junior started laughing.

"This is not funny Brownman" I said.

"I know its not funny but why the fuck are we even here? You nuh see this is a set up? one of us is behind this and I don't think its Dion, so that leaves, Stacy and Mystro" He said

"Why me?" Mystro asked.

"Because you weren't with the group, we met you here and who is the new girl? You know we don't do well with new people" Tricia said.

"Well I'm just as clueless trust me, I have a feeling it's Mystro too" Amelia said.

"Really Amelia?" He was laughing too hard.