Chapters 12 - Fright Night pt. 1

Stacy's POV

"Line what kind of dealings your son has with his grandmother? Something is going on with them and I don't trust it" I said.

I went into the Mel's room and LJ was reading her a story and they both looked suspicious.

"Whatever it is God help us all" He said followed by a laugh.

"Just know that I'm not in the mood to be stressed out by them" I said.

I joined him in the bed.

"Lucky you a put them on your brain. Anyways I have a meeting today and I have to be there early but I will be back as soon as it's over" He said.

Meetings and more meetings, that's all I will ever hear now.

"Remember to pick up your stuff from the house. By the way what do you plan on doing with it?" I asked.

Luckily he had left some stuff in the closet so he could wear clean clothes.

"I will swing by when I left the meeting. Also I think I might sell it" I said.

I moved into him then wrapped my hand around his waist.

"Keep it, we can use it as our little get away house sometimes" I said.

He bent his head to kiss me.

"That sounds like a good idea. I can tie you and beat you In there" He said.

I pinched his side and it made him jumped.

"Tie me up and fuck me in there" I replied.

He gripped my ass and kissed me harder.

"I can tie you up now" He whispered.

I love when we were like this and I love when he was home.

"Tie me up later, we have places to be and I have to take Queen to get her check up" I replied.

"Make the paediatrician come here" He said.

I know he was paranoid about them going to a hospital but at some point we had to be normal.

"Line we have so much securities I am beginning to think that they are my accessories. We can go to the doctors office" I said.

He pulled away from me.

"You love taking chances and you know what time it is. Stacy someone tried to kill my mom, you and my son" He said.

I knew he was still hurting and all of us were but I hated living like this.

"Line you are handling everything and I trust you. Even though you aren't telling me what you know, I trust you with my life" I said.

I climbed on top of him and and pinned him under me.

"Stacy!" He shouted.

I laughed. I didn't want him to leave the house upset because that was just another distraction.

"Kiss me and shut up" I said.

He pulled my head down to meet his face then kissed me.

"You aguh make me fuck you Stacy, get up off me" He said.

I could feel him getting hard under me.

I moved my hips to add pressure to his cock and he responded by  pushing my hips down on him.

"Which one us love fuck more?" I asked I while slipping his dick out the hole in his shorts.

He laughed.