Harper

Ember spends the night, and we FaceTime with Tori, they helped me come up with a plan, now if I have the nerve to go through with it, they told me the best way to get back at them, was to prove them wrong, by giving them the best night of sex they have ever had, then leave don't tell them who I am, and wait until I get ready for college then a couple of days before I leave, that's when I need to do it, they said it would drive them crazy because if it's the best they have ever had, they are going to want more and if they didn't know who I was and where to find me, that would really make them mad, which I am sure if they looked, they could find me, but having the chance of proving them wrong, it's to good for me to pass up on, so I am going to spend the rest of the summer in my free time reading and watching so I can be the best at sex, I also do yoga they say that you are more flexible, when you do yoga so I guess we will see.

Summer has went by fast, I haven't seen any of them all summer, only Tori and her mom they only sent one more message, reminding me to keep quiet, so I have been getting ready for tonight is the night, it's a Friday and that's means Tank will be at his moms bar and restaurant, I have went shopping and got a beautiful dark red dress it's sexy it goes to my ankles and has a split up to my thigh and it shows some cleavage, so here I am standing in front of my mirror looking at my new look, Ember did the smoking eye shadow, that really made my Violet eyes pop and put a little blush on, and red lipstick, my hair is down and it goes to my waist, the dark Auburn with blonde streaks looks good with this dress, I definitely don't look like myself, I really like it I also practiced walking in High heels, so I don't make a fool out of my self, they are black and come up around my ankle Ember, said they look sexy and I have to say she was right, we spent all day yesterday, shopping and then at the spa I got a Brazilian wax, for now I am going to get Laser treatments, done when I go to college I found a place that does it not far from my apartment.

I am so nervous, I really hope I can do this Pulling in I see there are several people here I hope I'm not over dressed and I look at my dress, it should be okay as I go inside I see other people wearing dresses and Some blue jeans, I walk over to the bar and I swear everyone is looking at me, I am definitely not used to that, there aren't any other tables available, so I sit down and wait to order my Virgin strawberry daiquiri, the woman that was waiting on someone else at the other end of the bar, comes over and smiles at me, "I haven't seen you in here before are you new in town?" I laugh a little "No I just don't get out this way much and was on my way home and saw your sign," I say, well I hope that's sounds believable, "Well I am glad you did we have the best food and drinks, well expect for Lillys restaurant," she laughs, so she knows my great aunt, "That was my first job in high school, she taught me a lot, sorry here I am taking and haven't even asked what you want to drink," "I will have a Virgin strawberry daiquiri please," I say, "oh one of my favorite's," she says, after I get my drink I look around and people are still looking at me,

I am sorry all of my tables are full, but if you don't mind sharing a table with my son,"she looks over at the Corner table, "You can go ahead and order your food, because it's going to be an hour wait otherwise," she tells me, "I don't want to bother him, he obviously wants to eat alone," I look at him and he is looking at me, I wish I knew what he was thinking, well maybe I don't, want to know because he is looking at me like he wants to take a bite out of me, "Oh nonsense he won't mind sharing with a gorgeous woman for a little while,"

before I can say anything she, go's over and asks him, he is still looking at me and I see him say something, but I can't read lips that's something I need to learn, he is getting up and coming over here, "Hello my name is Tank, and I would be glad to share my table with you," wow he has a sexy voice he is sexy with dark brown hair and light brown eyes and dimples, and his shoulders are so wide he has to turn a little to get through a door way, I smile at him and I think I heard him suck in a breath, "Thank you I would appreciate that," I get up and grab my drink I can feel him right behind me, just as I make it to the table, there is a door just over from it and a woman comes out of it and doesn't see me, because she is holding her tray with food to high, I don't get out of the way fast enough and she hits me with her tray and I am glad it was just a couple of salads and fries, of course the salad go's down the front of my dress and now I have it in my bra, there is a second of silence "oh my gosh I am so sorry, I didn't see you there," of course she didn't, "oh know I am so sorry, Tank show her the office bath room so she can clean up please, and find her a shirt to put on over her dress,"

So that's how I find myself in a office with a bath room, trying to clean salad dressing off of my dress and lettuce out of my bra, well I am going to have to take my dress off, I get it off and I am standing in my black lace bra and matching underwear, when there is a knock on the door, I open it up a little bit and Tank is standing there with a shirt and as big as it looks it has to be his, "Thank you" I say, I take the shirt and shut the door I put my dress back on, then put Tanks shirt on and I take a hair tie I had in my Little purse that I wear on my wrist, and tie it up I could just wear his shirt for a dress it comes almost to my knees, it's a white shirt so it doesn't look terrible with the rest of my dress, I open the door and he is over by the office door on his phone, I clear my throat, he looks up from his phone and I don't know what the look he is giving me means, but I think he likes me in his shirt, "You are so fucking gorgeous and so sexy I can't stop looking at you," okay well this is good at least I got his attention, I walk up to him "Do you want to get out of here and go somewhere more private?" I don't think he is going to say anything, and I think I blew it, he looks at me "Hell yeah let's go,"