Harper

After getting to my room, I get in the shower and wash in my favorite body wash, honeysuckle and vanilla it smells amazing. Getting out I rap a towel around myself and brush my teeth, I go into my bedroom, I gasp because Keegan is standing in front of my closet. "Keegan." That's all I can say, he moves so fast he is in front of me and backs me up against the wall. He has his hand around my throat, he isn't squeezing hard because I can still breathe. "You think the idea of dating me is funny?" He looks furious, "What no I wasn't laughing at what she said, I was laughing at how you always order the same thing, I wasn't laughing at you I swear." He is looking at my mouth, "Do you have any idea? what it was like watching them pleasure you and not being able to touch you." He still looks mad, "Who says you can't touch me.? I taunt him, he makes a noise in his throat, then his mouth slams down on mine and we both moan, he pulls my towel off and stands back and looks at me. "You are so fucking gorgeous and sexy I can look at you all day." He says, I walk up to him and kiss him, he picks me up and lays me down on my bed. He kisses his way down my chest and takes a nipple in his mouth and I arch my back, and moan he keeps on kissing me until he gets to my bare mound. Running his tongue up my clit "Keegan oh shit please make me come." I beg him, he moans and adds a finger inside of me then another and curls them just right, "Oh Keegan." That's all I get get to say because I am coming and saying his name. He stands up and uses his t-shirt to run it across his mouth.

Then I sit up and run my fingers down his chest I can feel his stomach muscle clenching. He is on his knees and I lean forward licking the tip of his dick, then I take him all the way in my mouth "Oh fuck Harper, if you keep doing that I won't last long oh shit that feels so good." He moans, He pulls out of my mouth he turns me around so I am on my hands and knees. He rubs my clit then he slams into me, "Keegan please I need to move fuck me." I am begging him again, "Shit Harper you have know idea what you are doing to me, you feel so fucking incredible I want to stay inside of you all day." He whisper's in my ear, I push my hips back and meet him thrust for thrust, he pinch's my clit and I am coming and screaming his name, one more pump of his hips and he is hollering my name.

He pulls out of me, and we collapse on the bed, he turns my head towards him and kisses me, when he pulls back "That was the most amazing and incredible experience of my life, you are so gorgeous and sexy and I can't believe I am here with you." He tells me, "It was the same for me, I hope you know that I won't give you up now." I look at him, he has a very serious look in his face, oh know did I read to much into this? "Harper just try getting rid of me, I have never been in a committed relationship, so I fought my feelings for you and I felt bad for how I treated you, I can't fight it anymore I am giving you my hart, I love you Harper so fucking much." He says, wow I was not expecting that, "I am so happy you are trusting me with your heart and I love you too, you are the first one I have said that too." He kisses me again and pulls me against him "Please just don't break my heart, if you ever want out of our relationship please tell me." I say, he pulls back so he can see my face "You are it for me I don't want anyone else, I haven't touched anyone else since you came home and I only had sex with Lacy once." He tells me, "What only once?" I look at him, "Yeah we fooled around but I just couldn't and after you came back home, you are all I could think about, I fell in love with you a long time ago, I think from the first time I seen you, I felt something I just didn't listen to my heart." He says,

"I am so glad, and I had a crush on all of you, even when you would come in the restaurant and give me hell." I laugh, "I am so sorry for everything I put you through, and I know how much it hurts you about Jax." He replies, "It does hurt I love him too, I just want him to be happy, so if she makes him happy then I hope he is." I say, "You are so amazing, when he gets his memory back, he will be back here he loves you, he just can't remember that yet, I hope it won't be much longer, I miss him she is trying to come between all of us, she doesn't like us and never has." He says, looking sad I hug him and kiss him. "We better go find the others, Gray was fixing us dinner when I came up here so it should be ready." He looks at me, just as I am getting up there is a knock on my door, Axel comes in and sees me standing by the bed naked, he pulls me against him and kisses me, he moans and pulls back "Fuck you have know idea what I want to do to you right now." Axel says, "I think we better go eat you know how Gray is if you don't eat, you can do whatever you want to me later tonight." I tell him, we hear a groan and look at Keegan,"That is so fucking hot." He says, "Okay I am going to clean back up and I will be down in a few minutes."

They both kiss me again then they leave, so I can get dressed, wow I can't believe what happened tonight I know he means it, I just don't know what will happen if Jax remembers and doesn't want me anymore, plus I know he can't help it but the thought of him with her, I just don't know. I just hope that everything works out because they are here now All the time. Hell they even have some stuff here, I think they are moving in slowly and I am fine with that.