Harper

I have never had such a bad week. when I got the phone call that Keegan and Jax were in an accident. My hart was in my Throat Jax has a couple of broken ribs and a head injury he was in a coma, for two days Keegan broke his ankle and had some broken ribs also, and they both had cuts and bruises. But they were going to be okay, well that's what the Doctor says, Jax has amnesia he can remember everything but the last four months. My hart is broken he thinks he is still dating his college girlfriend and he thinks I am just his best friends girlfriend oh and the nice girl who helps out at the clinic. But I am trying so hard to hold it together.

When Keegan and Jax get to come home. They are going back to the apartment they got here and Jax's girlfriend is going to take care of them. Well Jax anyway he kept asking for her so they called her and she came and said she wanted to try it again. I told everyone in our family and all the people we work with to not tell him about us. He can't remember and as much as that hurts me we can't force him to remember. They said his memory could return all of a sudden or slowly or not at all. I really don't want to think about his memory not ever coming back.

Keegan is coming over today and staying the night. He said if he has to stay one more night with Jax's girlfriend he would go crazy. Apparently she is bossy, and Keegan can't take it anymore but he doesn't want to say anything to Jax. I am making dinner, I'm trying I am taking day by day, It's starting to get a little better,

it's been a month since it happened now. I have three other guys that I love and I think they love me too, if they don't they at least care about me. Dinner was great we are all in the living room watching a movie. I am on the sectional couch with Tank in the corner I am almost on his lap, Grayson is on the other side of me with my feet in his lap. We are watching Die hard again but I don't mind. Axel is sitting on the other end of the couch with us and Keegan is in the recliner with his foot propped up. It's been a crazy few days, the guy's have been working later than usual, Grayson has been going to class and then working, he stayed the night with Jax last night and he came home this evening after work and said he isn't staying again, Jax's girlfriend is to bossy with him and Keegan. I am almost asleep when Tank's phone dings, he looks at it "Fuck." I can tell he isn't happy with what he saw, "What's wrong." Gray asks, "Mom wants to know if we can help her at the restaurant she has a leak in the kitchen." Tank tells us, "Do you need me to go help?"I ask, "No baby stay here I don't know how long this will take." Tank gives me a kiss, then Gray and Axel do "I wish I could go and help." Keegan tells them, "We got this we will see you later." Axel tells him, "Well I guess it's just you and me, do you want to watch something else?" I look at Keegan, "No this is fine." He replies okay I guess we are watching it and not talking to each other, Keegan doesn't say much but he has been talking more and asking me questions about myself.

I must have fallen asleep. Because when I wake up I feel an arm on my stomach, and someone breathing on my neck. I feel my phone by my hand and I look at it, I got a message from my guy's saying that were going to stay at Tony's apartment above the restaurant. They didn't get it fixed until 3:00 am so they would be home later. So that means Keegan is the one behind me, I put my phone back down and try and think what this means. Maybe nothing I don't know why he would sleep with me when he could have slept on the other side of the couch.

I feel his morning wood, pushing against my ass. I try to move and he tightens his arm. Well great I guess I am going to have to wake him up. But before I can I feel him kiss my neck, I don't know if he thinks I am someone else or if he wants to be kissing me, or maybe he is dreaming. I don't know what to do so I just wait and see what he is going to do. He must realize what he is doing because he pulls back and says fuck, he must think I am still asleep so I act like I am. He moves his arm from around me and he gets up the best he can without putting weight on his ankle. I don't move until I hear him leaving the living room, I don't know what to think about what just happened how did he get over here with me?" I don't know but I get up and go to my room, it's still early like 6:30 in the morning, yeah I am definitely going back to bed.

When I wake up again, it's 9:00 am and I don't have to work today, it's Friday and everyone in the office has Friday's off, only if they get a call do they have to go out on a Friday, I get up and shower and shave everywhere well not my private parts, thank goodness I get laser treatment done for that. I go downstairs and make coffee, I don't see Keegan anywhere. But then I hear it a banging sound, it's coming from the gym, I hope he didn't try and over do it, I put on a skirt and a cute shirt and left my hair down and a little makeup, I am going to my grate aunt Lilly's restaurant today. I had a text from Nancy asking if I could come in for a couple of hours today.

I get to the gym, I open the door and he is punching the hell out of the punching bag. He almost falls down but I know better than to ask if he needs help, he looks mad and I don't know why."Keegan are you okay?" I walk closer to him, he is breathing hard and he looks over his shoulder at me, I see his eyes widened and a look of desire so intense in his eyes I gasp. "I'm fine Harper please get out of here." I don't know what to do, so I do as he asks and leave. He wants me I know that but he is fighting it, and I think I know why Tori told me he has never been in love. That's why he told Lacy it was just fun nothing serious, well I still have feelings for him but if he doesn't want anything with me then I guess he will get over it and move on.