Tank

Hearing my alarm going off, I reach over and shut it off. I turn back over and just look at my girl. Well she belongs to all of us, I can't believe how lucky I am. She is so gorgeous and sweet, I know she misses Jax's we all do I mean he still comes over and we see him every day. But it's not the same and I know when he can remember what he had with Harper, he is going to feel like shit if he is having sex with Jennifer, I haven't asked and he hasn't said they have. I don't know how Harper would feel about that, although it isn't Jax's fault he can't remember. He still thinks he just graduated college and is moving back here to be with his family.

Hannah, Keegan and Tori's mom adopted Jax he was already seventeen at the time, but she wanted him out of his
Foster home. Nobody knows what really happened except Axle and Jax, all we know is something happened to one of the girls at the house and Axel took the blame. Because he was eighteen and he didn't want Jax going to jail, which is where he would have gone. Thank god Axle had a good lawyer, he only had to go for six months. Harper makes a noise in her sleep and I look down at her. She has turned over and Grayson has his arm around her and she goes back to sleep.

Getting out of bed and going downstairs, I start making breakfast and coffee. I just get it done when I feel arms go around me and kisses on my back. I turn and pull Harper against me. I know she can feel how hard I am, she kisses me and I moan she tastes like cinnamon she is the only person I know that uses cinnamon toothpaste. I pull back "Well you can come and greet me every morning when I fix breakfast." She laughs "I will, you have maybe ten minutes before the rest of the guys get down here, so what are you going to do about your problem?" I make a growling noise, I pick her up and take her to the living room laying her down on the couch. I take her shirt off and she is naked, under it, I kiss her and run my fingers down her stomach to her center. I rub her clit and she is so wet, I can't wait any longer "Tank please I need you inside of me." Glad I am not the only one who can't wait, I free my cock from my shorts and run it up and down Harper's clit, she moans and raises her hips and I thrust my cock inside of her. I moan,"You feel so fucking good baby," I whisper in her ear, she raps her legs around my waist making me go deeper inside of her.

Harper is moving her hips, I rub her clit and I can feel her getting close. I suck her nipple into my mouth and that's all it takes, she is coming and saying my name, she is so beautiful I can't hold my orgasm off with one more pump of my hips I am coming, jet after jet you would think with as much sex as we have, I wouldn't have that much come left. We all had Harper together last night. It was fucking amazing, but we also like having her to ourselves too. "How was that for your morning wake up call?" I ask her, I lean back so she can get up "Best wake up call ever," she says, then kisses me I kiss her back and we are so into it we don't hear the front door open and shut until we hear a gasp. We both look over and Jax and Jennifer are standing there looking at us, they can't see my cock which already is hard again after kissing Harper. I pull my shorts up I look at Harper and she has her arms over her tits I hand her her shirt and she puts it on, her face is turning a little pink. " Breakfast is ready you can go into the kitchen and help yourself." I tell them, Jax is still looking at Harper. With a frown on his face, I put my arm around her and we are going to go upstairs and clean up, then come back down. Jax starts to come over where we are but I feel Harper Stiffen, "Go ahead baby I will be up in a few minutes." I gently push her towards the stairs.

I turn around and look at Jax, he is still standing by the couch with a confused expression on his face. I walk back over "Sorry about that I forgot you were coming over for breakfast, I just get carried away when it comes to our girl." He shakes his head,"No it's okay I just thought I remembered something." He still looks confused but we hear  everyone else coming down for breakfast. Let's hope the rest of the day goes well,