Epilogue

Five years later

"Mommy look at my picture," I look down at our beautiful daughter Kora and see she drew a picture of the family, "Oh sweetie you did such a great job!" She smiles and runs back outside on the deck with Tank and Axel, we are having the whole family over later for a cookout. The last five years have been good, we have had our hands full because I had triplets two boys and a girl. They are our whole world, and they have the guys wrapped around their finger. They are four now and they are so smart, "Hey gorgeous, are you feeling okay?" Jax asks, he rubs my baby bump, I am six months pregnant and we don't know who the father is, they didn't care because the doctor told me it was a miracle that I got pregnant by Grayson, and he was so happy and both of our boys look like him, "I feel fine." I turn around and look at him, he kisses me and pulls me against him, "How much time do we have?" He smiles at me, I take his hand and take him in the bathroom and shut and lock the door. The guy's still can't keep their hands off of me after having triplets and five years of being together. Keegan told me that's how it will always be. Jax pulls up my dress and pulls my underwear off, he runs his fingers around my clit and I moan "You are always so wet for us beautiful" He growls, then he is lifting me and I wrap my legs around him and he thrusts into me and he pulls the top of my dress down, and takes my nipple in his mouth and I am coming "Oh fuck yes beautiful " Jax moans, then he is coming, he pulls out of me and we both clean up, I open the door and Keegan is standing there, he backs me up and shuts the door and locks it again.

He looks at Jax and he already knows what he wants, Keegan kisses me and for the second time my dress gets pulled up. He runs his finger up my clit and puts two fingers inside of me, Jax gets a couple of big towels out and lays them down on the floor. Then Keegan pulls back from me, and lays down on the towels and pulls his pants down, I straddle his hips and I sink down on him, we both groan and I lay down on him. But instead of Jax taking my ass he smacks my ass and opens the door so axle and Tank can come in, Jax is going to help Grayson watch the kids so they can have a little quickie with me. Grayson will get his turn tonight. Tank gets on his knees in front of me and he already has his cock out. I lean over and take him in my mouth, I feel Axle run his finger down my ass and put lube on it and himself. He sticks his finger in and then another, Tank is pumping his hips into my mouth, "Axel hurry up man I won't last long." Tank tells him, l look up at him and he looks at me, "I love you so fucking much." Tank says, I hum around his dick and he moans, Keegan moves his hips up into me and Axel is pushing into my ass, it feels so good I push back and Axel's dick is all the way in now, I take Tank's dick out and say "Oh fuck that feels so good, harder," I take his dick back in all the way he is getting close. We are all moaning and cussing and saying how good it feels and then I am coming, Tank comes down my throat and Keegan comes then Axel fills my ass with his come. We are all breathing hard and Axel pulls out of my ass and cleans up Tank already has his jeans back up and I pull off of Keegan and Axel helps me stand. "I think we better get back out side and help Jax with the kids." I say, we all clean up and leave the bathroom and go outside.

I look around at my family, seeing everyone. Hendrix and Tori got married and are expecting their first baby girl in a few weeks. Ember is still with Tony and Marco and they have two sons, Asher and Aiden. One of my dad's Roman is giving Tank his recipe for the best grilled chicken ever. I feel someone tug on my dress and look down, "Mommy I don't feel to good" I look at Kane and he is looking at little sick, just then Knox comes over and hugs his brother and tells him he is sorry, "Sorry for what Knox?" I give him the don't even think about lying to me look, "I accidentally hit him in the stomach with my plastic bat mommy but I didn't mean to," he has tears in his eyes, I get on my knees and hug him and kiss his cheek then I hug Kane "I know you didn't mean too it's okay Kane knows you didn't mean it right sweetheart?" I ask him, he looks at Knox "I know you didn't I'm not mad at you," he gives him another hug. Knox is the sensitive one out of the triplets. So I know he didn't hurt his brother on purpose. Kora comes over to see what's going on with her brothers she is the peacemaker and the spitting image of me. "I am going to take Kane up to lay down for a little bit can you go tell your daddy's that for me please," I ask Kora and Knox, they both nod and run off.

I get Kane in bed and he is fine, I think he is just tired we were all up a little bit late last night. I give him a kiss on the cheek and go back downstairs. Grayson is coming in the kitchen "Is he okay?" He is carrying Knox who is still upset. "He's fine he is sleeping," I say, I rub Knox's back "I will take Knox and Kora up for a little nap before dinner," he says, Tank comes in with Kora half asleep in his arms. I give her a kiss and they take them upstairs. I go into the garage and get more cups and plates, I keep them in totes out here so they stay clean. I am just standing up when I feel someone pull me back against them and they are hard, "I can't get enough of you I just look at you and I'm hard," Grayson says, "Grayson we have company now and will wonder where we are," I tell him, he turns me around "I don't give a shit I want my turn," he pulls me over to the suv and we get in the back seat. It's like we can't keep our hands off of each other. He pulls my dress up and pulls my underwear over and I am already wet he moans "You are so perfect for us always wet and you want us just as much as we want you," he says, I unbutton his jeans and pull his zipper down, and take out his dick and I sink down on him. "Harper fuck yes you are so damn tight and I love how good you feel around my cock." I love it when they say things like that to me it makes me so wet. I move up and down and Grayson puts his hands on my hips and slams up into me not to hard we don't get as rough when I am pregnant. My clit is hitting his pelvic bone and he pulls my dress down and sucks hard on my nipple, when I am pregnant my nipples are so sensitive and when they suck hard on them, it makes me come so hard I gush like actually squirt, and all the guys love it, well Axel found out how to make me do it when I'm not pregnant, they do the same thing only they have two fingers hitting my g- spot at the same time, he does it again and "Grayson I am coming," he stills inside of me and shouts my name, we are both so into each other that when the door opens, I gasp and cover myself. Keegan laughs and gets in and leans down and takes a nipple in his mouth and scrapes it with his teeth making my pussy clamp down on Grayson dick. "Did you make her squirt?" Keegan asks, "Yeah all over my cock." He tells him, "Okay we need to get back to our company." So we get out and go clean up in the bathroom. We go back out and have fun with our friends and family and I can't wait to see what happens next in our lives. I rub my baby belly and can't wait for our little Kenzie to get here. My life has changed so much and I'm so happy. I go up and check on the kids and they are waking up and we go back out with the family. Everyone is having fun and happy and that's all I can ask for.