Keegan

Harper is looking at me, the guys are really pissed at me and I don't blame them I am mad at myself, when Lacy showed up at the library I was getting the books to take home. I had told Harper she was a distraction and I didn't lie she was all I think about and when I am at home, I want to spend time with her so it's just easier to go to the library. I missed her so that's why I was going home when Lacy showed up, the only reason I agreed to help her was she did look scared and we were friends once. "Can I talk to you alone for a few minutes?" I ask, she nods and walks into the laundry room and shuts the door, "I only agreed to help her she did look scared and we were friends once before she started acting like a crazy person." I tell her, "You are all I think about and yes I did go to the library to get some work done, when I am home with you, I just want to be with you and I had to study, I have never wanted to be with someone so much and please forgive me, I was an asshole and I will make it up to you " I look at her and I can see tears in her eyes, "Don't ever keep anything like that from me again and don't ever let another woman who it's your family touch you." She tells me I hug her and kiss her she pull back "Sorry but you smell like her go take a shower and I will be up in a few minutes." Harper tells me, I agree and go upstairs.

I'm in the shower and I'm almost done, when I feel hands running up my back, I turn around and Harper is looking at me, "I love you so fucking much, I don't want anyone else only you, even when I was with Lacy towards the end I couldn't even touch her, I would see your face and I would want you." I tell her, she leans up and kisses me and we stay in the shower until the water turns cold and she has come twice. I get out and wrap a towel around my hips then wrap one around Harper and take her in the bedroom I lay her down on the bed. "Do you trust me?" I ask, she nods her head yes. "I want to hear you say it." I look at her, "I trust you Keegan." She whispers, I get off the bed and get two of my ties, and put them around her wrist then tie them to the headboard. I sit back and look at how gorgeous and sexy she is, I still can't believe she is mine well she is all mine to night. I grabbed an ice bucket and some champagne on my way upstairs. I poor some champagne in a glass and put a little in my mouth. I lean down and take her nipple in my mouth and Harper moans feeling the little bubbles on her nipple, I do her other one and she is arching up she has her eyes closed. "Open your eyes." I tell her, she does and I kiss her, I get an ice cube and run it over her nipple and around making it hard and she gasps, then I suck it into my mouth she is moving her hips around and I know it won't take much to make her come. I run the cube down her stomach and to her clit, I hold it there for a few minutes "Keegan please." That's all she says, I go down and pull her legs apart more and suck her cold clit in my mouth and she is screaming my name and bucking her hips, I hold her hips down and thrust two fingers inside of her, while I am still sucking on her clit and she is coming again. I kiss my way back up her stomach and run my tongue around her nipples before kissing her again, "Keegan please make love to me." She says, so I do I rub the tip of my cock up her clit and get it wet and then I push inside of her slowly "oh Keegan you feel so good." Harper says, I groan it still amazes me that she can take all of us, especially Tank but I am so glad she can. I still for a few minutes so I don't lose it like it's my first time, "Harper you feel so amazing and you can take all of me, I just want to stay inside of you forever." I look down at her and she smiles and I kiss her, I start moving my hips and Harper wraps her legs around my waist and I go even deeper inside of her pussy. "Fuck Harper I waned this to last longer for you, but you feel so damn good I am going to come." I groan into her neck, I can feel her clenching around me and I know she is coming and then she cries out and I come so hard I think I blank out for a few minutes. I collapse on top of her, then roll off to the side and hold her and that's the last thing I remember because I fall asleep.