Harper

When I get to the restaurant, Nancy says she will only be gone a couple of hours. I am putting on my black little apron around my waist, when I hear the bell I look up to see who it is and just my luck. Jax and his girlfriend are sitting in my section, of course they would I hurry and text my guy's to stop in before they go home. It hurts to see them together she is sitting by the window and he is next to her, so before I get to the table, my guy's come in and Jax waves them over."Hey you guys should join us." He replies, I can tell his girlfriend doesn't like that, what does he see in her, I mean she is pretty if you like the snooty bitches, I can't believe he even wanted me after seeing her and Tori told me his girlfriend in high school was a blonde too. I am beginning to think he just got caught up in it because it was something he never did before, and his best friends were with me and so he just went with it.

So far none of them have told me they love me. I haven't told them yet I don't want to scare them off, I definitely have fallen in love with them. I didn't think I had with Jax yet but yeah, my hart wouldn't be this broken if I didn't. The guy's give in and sit with them, Axel gets a chair and sits on the end. "Hey baby." Tank pulls me down on his lap for a kiss, I kiss him back and before I get up Grayson turns my head and he kisses me too, I finally get back up and then Axel is pulling me down to give me a kiss, thank goodness nobody else is in here right now. Not that they would care, I pull up and look at Jax and his girlfriend his eyes are wide and he has his hand in a fist, on the table a look of discussed is on his girlfriend's face. "What would you like to drink?" I ask her, "Just water." She says, I look at Jax and he is looking at my mouth, his girlfriend elbows him, "I will have a coke please." he says, I look at my guy's "You already know what we want baby but you are going to have to wait until we get you home." He says with a wink, l hear a gasp and look at Jax's girlfriend her face is hilarious, "I can't wait." I tell them, Jax tells me what he wants to eat and she only wants a salad, I already know what Jax would order but I have to act like I didn't so.

I bring the drinks out, while I was in the back Axel texted me and said he was going to get Keegan. So I told them they should probably move to the bigger booth in the back. So they do it fits three on each side. Ned the cook and I bring out everyone's food, "They didn't even order why would you bring them food." Jax's girlfriend asks, I don't get a chance to answer her,"Because our girl knows what we want we don't have to tell her." Grayson tells her, I smile at him, "So are you dating Keegan too?" She asks,  I laugh a little "No but he always orders the same thing." I tell her, Keegan is sitting on the right side with Tank and Grayson, Keegan is on the end, Axel is on the other side of the booth on the end, I look at Keegan and he looks mad, I don't know what I did, I watch as Jax's girlfriend feeds him a French fry, I can't do this at least not yet. "Okay I have some things to do in the back so I will be back in a few minutes." I tell them, once I get in the back I feel tears in my eyes," I can wait on them for you Harper, we only have them and if someone else comes in Nancy will be back in fifteen minutes." Ned tells me, I take a deep breath and nod my head "Thanks Ned I just can't do it yet." He nods and hands me a list to go over, so I go into the walk-in pantry and start on it.

I am almost done, when someone comes in with me, I look up and it's All my guy's, "I'm sorry I just can't do it yet." I feel the tears again, "It's okay baby we understand,they are gone Keegan went with them, Jax wanted to come over tonight and hang out maybe play some games." Tank says, "If you don't want him to I can tell them not to come over." Axel tells me, "Wait she is coming with him?" I ask, "No just Jax and Keegan she is going somewhere else." Grayson says as he hugs me, "No it's okay they can come over I have some stuff to do and I plan on getting in the hot tub, how about who ever losses they can join me in the hot tub." I tell them, "Sounds good to me don't be surprised if you don't have all of your men in there with you." He kisses me, "I can't wait." I say, so that's what I think about while I finish my shift and we go home.

When I get home, I get all my stuff done and put a robe on, usually we all go to the gym on Friday nights but they had some problems with the water so we haven't been going. And they decided to stop having the fights. I go down to the hot tub and get in. I'm not in it very long when I feel someone watching me. I open my eyes and see Grayson he walks over and gets in the hot tub kisses me, his tongue is in my mouth and he pulls me up and sits me right in front of the water jets that are coming out and it hits my clit and he suck's my nipple into his mouth. I am coming in second's "I want to be inside of you so fucking bad right now." Gray moans,"What are you waiting for?" I sass back, he picks me up and I rap my legs around his waist, he lines his dick up in one deep thrust, "Oh yes that feels so good." I tell him, "Fuck Harper I have missed being inside of you." He kisses me again, I feel hands on my ass, I look over my shoulder and see Axel he gets up on the edge and Gray turns me around so that I am facing Axel.

I am on my knees and I bend forward, and take Axel's dick in my mouth all the way, he groans and arches his hips up, Gray thrust back into me and rubs my clit, I am pushing my hips back against him "Harper oh fuck your pussy feels so good and tight." Gray moans in my ear, I play with Axel's balls and I pull him all the way out, of my mouth. I run my tongue around the tip of his dick and suck him all the way back down my throat, "Oh fuck Harper I am going to come." And he does he thrust his hips making him go deeper and he moans my name. Gray slams into me and is hitting my g-spot he pinches my clit just a little and I am coming, Axel dick pops out of my mouth and I am moaning Grays name. We are all breathing hard and I look up and over Axel's shoulder and see Tank, he doesn't waste any time he has his clothes off and is in the hot tub. Gray pulls out of me, and Axel gets up and puts his shorts back on, so does Grayson, "So who won?" Axel asks, "I did." Tank says, he turns me around so my back is to them and sits down on the bench and I straddle him, he is inside of me in seconds,"Ride me baby." Tank groans, so I do he rubs my clit and plays with my nipples.

I look up and I am shocked to see Keegan. He is looking out the patio door and he is seeing me well the top half anyway. I shake my head and ride Tank just like he wants, "Come for me baby." That's all it takes and I am moaning his name, he grabs my hips and slams up into me "Oh fuck Harper I can't get enough of you, do you have any idea how incredible you feel?" I shake my head no, Tank kisses me and then he is coming and moaning my name. I forgot about Keegan watching us, I look at the patio door and he is still there, his fist's are clenched and he is looking at me like he hates me. I get up off of Tank, I kiss him "I am going to take a shower, are you going back to kick some more ass or are you done?" I ask him, "I am going to kick some ass of course, not that I don't want to join you but Jax asked if I was coming back." He replies, "Okay I will see you later tonight." I say, getting out I put my robe back on and go upstairs to my room.