Adam

Adam Park was, ironically enough, walking through a park, when he heard people scream and rushed over to a nearby picnic table, where people were being rounded up and captured by Piranhatrons and Quantrons. Rushing in, Adam jumped up and kicked two Quantrons rounding up people in the back, knocking them down. When a Piranhatron turned and tried to punch him, he blocked it with his left arm and used his right hand to punch the Piranhatron in the gut. He then used his legs to sweep kick the Piranhatrons feet and causing it to fall to the ground. Getting up and turning to the people, Adam tilted his head to the left and shouted, "Get to safety!" The people nodded and ran for it, as Adam blocked a punch from another Piranhatron, before grabbing it by the head and tossing it into another Piranhatron. However, before he could celebrate, a Quantron came in on his left and kicked him in the gut. Adam stumbled back and right into the grip of a Piranhatron, which lifted him up and then tossed him to the ground. As he began to stand back up, a Quantron rushed in and tried to punch him. Barley bringing his arms up crossways, Adam blocked the attack, but the force still knocked him back to the ground. When another Quantron came in on the right, wielding a Q-Blade, and tried to cut into him with his weapon, Adam rolled to the left to getaway. He got up after, to see he was severely outnumbered by the Piranhatrons and Quantrons.

As the villains' foot soldiers began to laugh and taunt him, Adam readied himself with determination, pulling his old Morpher, which had some cracks and cuts in it. Holding it up, he gave the Morphing cry, "It's Morphin Time! Mastodon!" In a flash, he had transformed into the Black Mighty Morphin Power Ranger. He immediately leaped in and tackled a Quantron to the ground. Quickly getting up, he blocked a punch from another Quantron on his right, then sent it to the ground with a swift punch to the gut. Turning to his left, he then used his right arm to knock away a punch launched by a Piranhatron, before delivering several rapid punches to its face to take it out. He then turned to use his arms to block a punch from a Quantron, but the Quantron responded by kicking him in the gut to knock him back. As the Quantron rushed in to attack, Adam ducked down and sweep kicked the Quantron's feet, causing it to fall to the ground. When he got up, Adam used his left arm to knock away a fist from a Piranhatron, before hitting him several times in the gut to knock it away.

Unfortunately, Adam didn't have time to celebrate, as he fell to his knees in pain. His powers started to fade, with his left arm and helmet visor demorphing. Clutching his demorphed arm with his still morphed one, Adam grunted, "I'm losing power." Soon he completely demorphed, but he extended his arms and shouted with determination, "I've got to keep it together!" He re-morphed soon after, and got back up, but was still clutching his left arm. A Piranhatron moved in and attacked with a sledgehammer. While Adam did manage to bring his arms up crosswise to block, the force of the Piranhatron's hammer attack started pushing him to the ground. Before he even got close though, the Piranhatron kicked him in the chest to knock him back. He didn't even have a chance to recover, before a Quantron with a Q-Blade slashed him in the back, knocking him forward into the ground. Looking up, he saw the Piranhatron attempting to bring his hammer down on his head. Luckily, Adam rolled to the right to getaway. He got up after and pulled out his Power Ax, then charged back in. The Piranhatron raised its sledgehammer to attack, but Adam was much quicker and used his Power Ax to slash it across the chest. He then turned to his left and raised his Power Ax to meet the Quantron's Q-Blade. Their weapons collided, with Adam using his to push the Quantron's upward. He then swiftly brought his ax back down, slashing the Quantron vertically across the chest, finishing it off. Turning around, he quickly slashed a Piranhatron vertically upward in the chest, as it tried to attack from behind. After which, he collided weapons with a Quantron using a Q-Blade on his right. While in the lock, Adam kicked the Quantron in the side to knock it away. He then spun around and ducked down to slash another Quantron, that was rushing at him, in the legs, causing it to fall to the ground. Getting up, Adam saw a Piranhatron with a sledgehammer coming in. He raised his ax to try and cut it down, but the Piranhatron sidestepped to the left to dodge and then hit Adam in the right shoulder with his sledgehammer. The attack caused Adam to grunt in pain, as he was knocked to the ground and rolled several feet away. As he struggled up, he saw the Piranhatron, joined by a few others and some Quantrons charging into attack. Thinking fast, Adam slammed the Power Ax into the ground in front, sending a shockwave of energy that blasted the incoming Piranhatrons and Quantrons.

Getting up, Adam cheered, while swinging his ax, "Alright. Just like old times." However, he soon let out a pained groan and dropped his ax. Adam fell to his knees once more, as the pain intensified. He clutched his right shoulder as he completely demorphed, his Power Ax vanishing, his damaged Morpher dropping to the ground, and let out a pained scream, "Ahh!"

Seizing the opportunity, a Piranhatron rushed in to punch him on the left. Adam did manage to get up and block with his left arm, but while holding one Piranhatron back, another came upon his right and delivered a swift punch to his gut. Grunting in pain, Adam lost his hold on the other Piranhatron, allowing it to grab him by the arm and toss him into a nearby park bench. Turning around, he managed to cross his arms together to block a punch from a Quantron, and then kick it away with a kick to its gut. Unfortunately, another Quantron just jumped up on the bench and kicked Adam in the back, knocking him to the ground. As he struggled to get back up, the Piranhatrons and Quantrons around him started gloating at their impending victory.