Valorant

In this story, Y/N is an Architect who plays Valorant when she has time while Tricia is a Doctor.

Time check 8:30 Tricia is still not home yet she texted Y/N

                                                                                    mahiwaga<3

Tricia: Love are you still awake?

                                                                                                                             Y/N: yes love I'm still playing valo

Tricia: okii malapit na mag end shift ko I already ate na dw

                                                                                                                      Y/N: Ingat ka mahal i'll welcome you                                                                                                                               home with lots of cuddles and kisses:)

Y/N's pov

I'm still playing Valorant while waiting for Tricia to come home. She's been busy these past few days I understand since she's a full time doctor but I can't help but miss her cuddles, kisses, and her beautiful face. We're both working for our future naman. 

"Wala dito sa B nasa A site" I told my friends, hindi ko namalayan na andito na pala si Tricia sa bahay. "Love andito ka na pala?" sabi ko sa kanya I gave her a kiss on the cheek while she gave me a peck on the lips. 

"Ligo muna ako love" she said and I just nodded. maya-maya ay lumabas na si Tricia sa bathroom. "Hey guys sorry last game ko na to, bebe time kase" my friend replied saying "naks naman nakakainggit" I just laughed "sige na bye!"

I turned off my pc and looked at my lover who is busy with her phone and I thought to myself, akin ba talaga to? apaka swerte ko naman I smiled thinking of that. Lumapit ako sa kanya and without saying anything I just kissed her on the lips her eyes widened in surprise. 

She eventually returned the kiss that I gave her, after a few minutes we pulled away from each other she smiled saying "bat ang sweet mo ngayon?" I said "namiss kita eh" 

She rested her head on my chest while I'm stroking her soft hair, words cannot describe how happy I am right now. 

"I missed you mahal" she replied saying "I missed you more mahal" after that it all went quiet, until we fell asleep hugging each other.

Hi mga mhie sorry to ruin your moment pero totoo ba na may bf na si doc?:')