Were you made to be mine? (9)

Y/N's pov

It's been a week since THAT happened, and my hand is still healing. Sinagot na ako ni Tricia one day after the incident happened, we now live in the same house. Tita Leni, Ate Aiks, and Jill approved of our relationship naman, they already know what happened. Tricia is the apple of my eyes, she's someone whom I cherish above all others. 

Nakahiga kaming dalawa, her head is resting on my left shoulder.

"Love nakaisip ako ng nickname na pwede ko itawag sayo"

"what is it?"

"Apple"

"sure ka na diyan love, apple? where did you get that nickname anyway?" she asked

"You're the apple of my eyes kasi, you're a very important person to me, my love. You're someone whom I cherish above all others."

"Love, whatever happens, please don't leave me."

"I will never leave you, I promise. Tanging ikaw lamang ang aking iibigin at pipiliin sa araw-araw." I kissed her on the forehead.

She got up and kissed me on the lips, her tongue is exploring my mouth. She wrapped her hands around my neck, as I held her back with my left hand and pulled her closer. Her touches and kisses makes me go crazy, I groaned because she pulled away.

"I'm sorry my love nabitin ka ba?"

"Yes, and I want you." 

-end-