Were you made to be mine? (2)

Tricia's pov

I'm currently at the hospital doing my rounds, and I saw Doctor Gutierrez doing his rounds too.

I ignored him on purpose because I find him very annoying but he was the one who approached me.

Doctor Ethan Gutierrez is famous here in the hospital that I work in, He's known for his Intelligence, friendliness, and looks. He's the whole package for other women, but to me he's just an ordinary person and co-worker.

"Hey Trish!" he called me in an excited tone. Since when did I allow you to call me Trish? for fucks sake. I put on a fake smile and said "Hey" without ANY emotions.

"Kamusta ka na?"

"Fine"

"I was thinking of asking you out on a date?"

"Oh I'm sorry Doctor Gutierrez but I have other matters to attend to, so if you will excuse me I need to visit my patients." I said in a stoic tone.

I left him standing like a statue and continued doing my rounds.

Y/N's pov

(Y/N is a project engineer who's job is reviewing plans, and proposals)

I'm in my office talking to the on site engineer who is responsible for checking if wether there are problems on site and to supervise construction projects.

-fast forward-

After a VERY long conversation with the on site engineer, I'm finally done with work. I got out of my office and walk towards the parking lot to pick up Tricia at the hospital.

-fast forward-

I was just driving when I thought of what Tricia told me yesterday, I still can't get that Ethan Gutierrez out of my head his name is familiar to me and when she told me that she thinks he's making a move on her? made me feel uneasy thinking na may nauuna na sa akin.

I won't let her go now, if I need to compete for love then I will. I want to know who you are Mr. Gutierrez, may the best person win her heart.

Tricia's pov

I'm finally done with work it's now time for me to go home, I was waiting for Y/N outside of the hospital because I left my car at home. A car stopped right in front of me.

(for more context Tricia left her car at home on purpose since Y/N insisted to drive her to the hospital today and also drive her home)

"Hi Trish! can i offer you a ride home?"

"Okay lang ako, Doctor Gutierrez besides someone is going to pick me up."

"But it looks like that someone isn't coming, I can take you home."

"I said i'm fine-"

I didn't get to finish my sentence when I saw Y/N's car.

"Y/N!" I called her

"Trish!" nagtaka ako kung sino yung kausap niya, I didn't see the person's face dahil nasa harap ko yung kotse niya.

I opened the car door for Tricia and left.
"Trish"
"oh?"
"Sino yung kausap mo kanina? yung nasa loob ng kotse"
"Ah siya? he's Doctor Ethan Gutierrez the one I told you about yesterday. He offered me a ride but i rejected it since you're driving me home nga."

"I see" it's a shame i didn't see you face to face Mr. Gutierrez.