Were you made to be mine? (5)

Y/N's pov

I'm here in my office doing some work stuff and when I remembered that Tricia's birthday is tomorrow. I was thinking of going to the mall after work to buy a gift for her since maaga naman akong matatapos.

-fast forward-

I'm done with my work it's now time for me to buy a gift for Tricia.

Driving really is relaxing, Tricia and I love night rides. When we aren't busy, we always go around bgc mostly at night time.

 When we aren't busy, we always go around bgc mostly at night time

(Ito yung bgc mga mhie)

I arrived at the mall and searched for a bouqet flowers first, Tricia likes pink roses so much because they symbolize the admiration, gratitude and joy you might feel towards a person. She wants a relationship where in the both of them trusts each other, is honest with each other, and of course loves each other.

I'm ready to be the person she'll want to spend her whole life with, I'm going to confess to her at her birthday. I hope it goes well.

The next thing that I'm going to buy is a bag, I only need a white one since i'll be the one designing it.

(naks grabe yung effort Y/N)

-fast forward-

Nasa bahay na ako and I'm painting the white bag with pink flowers and her name in the center, I hope she'll like it.

I wrapped the gift and turned off the lights.

Time check 7:00 am

I called Tricia

Y/N: HAPPY BDAY TRISH!!

Tricia: Thank youuuuu! you'll come later right?

Y/N: Of course I will it's your special day

Tricia: dapat lang! sige na i still have to check my patients ingat ka din papuntang office mo

Y/N: sige na Happy birthday ulit!

I hang up the call and opened my car door.

-fast forward-

Time check 6:00 pm I'm now driving, thinking of my confession. I've been thinking about earlier at work din, will she allow me to court her?

Andito na ako sa condo ng Robredo family, I walked until I reached the elevator.

When the gates of the elevator opened I saw Tricia talking with a guy.

"Doctor Gutierrez how did you know my address and birthday??"

"calm down I got it from the nurses and other doctors"

"Tricia?"

"Y/N!"

The guy turned to me and looked at me with a surprised face. IT WAS ETHAN MY BULLY AND  ENEMY IN HIGH SCHOOL.