Omegle (mahal)

Tricia's pov

"Trish what if sabihin kong gusto kita?"

nagulat ako sa tanong niya I like her too but I didn't expect this kind of question coming from her.

"Trish? you're spacing out"

"Ah sorry nagulat lang ako sa tanong mo" I said

"so what's your answer?" she asked.

"I wouldn't reject you"

"So that means papayag kang ligawan kita? I'm serious na. You give me butterflies in my stomach whenever you smile and laugh, you gave me the comfort no one else gave me Trish. Seryoso na ako sayo, I want to make you mine na dahil ayokong may ibang maunahan pa ako.

"..." hindi ako makapagsalita.

We got out from the Gondola and continued our conversation somewhere else private, In Y/n's car.

When we got in her car i was the first one to break the silence
"Y/n... I feel the same way you do, hindi ko lang alam kung paano ako aamin sayo. When we first talked on omegle I couldn't forget about you. that was when I knew may nararamdaman na ako para sayo. You don't need to court me na Y/n."

Y/N's pov

I didn't know that she felt the same way I was happy since nailabas ko na yung mga gusto kong sabihin sa kanya.

" so...ano na tayo?" tanong ko

"sinasagot na kita and that means you're mine and I'm yours" she smiled while saying those words

I never smiled like this before until today, I just hugged and kissed her cheeks multiple times.

She laughed "Love?" she said.
Repeat what you said just now
"Love"
"love love love!" I keep repeating what she just said

I've never been this happy in my whole life.

"and...I almost forgot my car" sabi niya

"I can just call one of my personal drivers to drive it home for you, I want to take you to my condo muna. Let's just wait for my personal driver for a little while to come here, you won't get bored when you're with me mahal."

"I see mahal?" she smiled playfully

"Why ayaw mo ba?"

"no no it's much more better than love"

We interwined our hands and leaned at each other.

"I love you." she said

"I love you mahal"

-end-

new story coming tomorrow! abangan nyo:)