Were you made to be mine? (6)

TW: Bullying

-Flashback-

Y/N's pov

"Hey L/N! are you enjoying this?" he said while pouring milk on me

"Fuck you asshole!" 

"shut up!" and he continues to punch and kick me until I became unconscious 

-end of flashback-

wala akong kalaban laban nung oras na iyon hindi lang ako yung binubugbog niya, he's from a wealthy family that pays our school for him not to get expelled. All he does is bully the other students and get good grades without even trying. 

(and yes when Ethan was studying in med school his family did the same thing they did when he was in high school)

His bullying affected my mental health, until I met Tricia at a park one time. She was there when I needed someone to talk to aside from my family. I told her about Ethan but I didn't tell her his name.

Ethan transferred schools when we were in 9th grade, I don't know the reason why though and I didn't want to know.

"Ethan?!"

"L/N?!?"

"wait magkakilala kayo?" tanong ni Trish

"uh yea an old classmate from highschool" 

I'm acting like I'm not scared right now, I mean who wouldn't be? I just saw my bully from high school.

"Ethan can we talk? it's been a while since we had a conversation"

"And uh Trish? we'll go inside later, I just have something to tell him."

She just nodded and pumunta na kami sa rooftop.

"Why the fuck are you here L/N?!"

"I'm her bestfriend of course I'll be here for her birthday, eh ikaw? it seems like she didn't invite you yet pumunta ka dito. Stay away from her Gutierrez."

"Why the hell do you care? do you like her?"

"Yes, I do. May problema ka ba don?"

"I see that you're tougher now huh? remember this if you stop me from making her mine, something will happen to you and her."

I'm shaking in fear what if he does something to her?

"Don't you dare lay a finger on her Gutierrez!" 

He didn't answer and just left.

-fast forward-

We're now eating at the house of the Robredo family, Ethan was just sitting across the table hindi ko pa din matanggal sa isip ko yung sinabi niya kanina.

"Doc Ethan? am I right?" tita Leni asked

"Yes po tita"

Tricia's pov

"wow tita? bat di mo pa ginawang mama kuya?" Jill said

"Jill!" 

"Bakit ate aiks? I mean pwede naman diba? kung gusto ni mama"

I don't like Doc Gutierrez at all. 

I noticed Y/N she isn't talking

"Y/N? okay ka lang?" I asked her with a worried look on my face.

"huh? ako? oo okay lang ako don't worry" 

Y/N's pov

Time check 9:45 pm

Tricia wants to go drive around bgc nagpaalam na din naman kami kay tita Leni.

"Trish can I come?" Ethan asked

"I'm sorry Doc Gutierrez maybe next time? I want to spend time with Y/N right now."

"ah sure"

Ethan's pov

Soon you'll be mine Tricia Robredo, I just have to get rid of L/N.