Were you made to be mine? (8)

Y/N's pov

Andito kami ngayon sa room ni Tricia, I'm planning to tell her that Ethan was the one who bullied me back in high school.

"Trish I have something to tell you"

"hm? ano yon?"

"Ethan is my high school bully the one I told you about a long time ago. Please stay away from him as much as you can, he's a dangerous person and I don't want you to experience what I did before."

"HIM?! ETHAN?! It's going to be a bit hard to avoid him since we work in the same hospital."

I let out a deep sigh.

"Pwede ba kitang ihatid at sundo bukas ulit? I want to make sure that you're safe."

"sure" 

-fast forward-

I got out of my car and opened the car door for her, ihahatid ko kasi siya sa hospital and I'll pick her up later.

-fast forward-

I'm at my office and iniisip ko if Tricia's safe in the hospital, Ethan just can't be trusted. He's a bastard and who knows, he might be planning something right now.

I opened my car door dahil susunduin ko na si Tricia sa hospital, hindi ako mapakali eh. 

Nakarating na ako sa hospital where Tricia works and I saw Ethan, hinihila niya si Trish papasok sa kotse.

Tricia's pov

TW: kidnapping and violence

This happened bago makarating si Y/N sa hospital

I'm waiting for Y/N at the entrance of the hospital when suddenly Ethan's car stopped in front of me.

"Trish! let's go somewhere"

"No thanks I'm just planning to go home"

"Come on get inside" 

He tries to pull me para maipasok ako sa loob ng kotse.

"Get your hands off me, Ethan!!"

And then I heard Y/N's voice calling my name "Trish!"

Y/N's pov

"Trish!" I called her

Fuck.

I saw Tricia, nasasaktan siya sa paghawak ni Ethan sa kamay niya. That made me lose my temper. 

"Get your filthy hands off her Gutierrez!"

"Fuck off L/N!"

I quickly ran towards her but when I got there di ko na siya naabutan. The car door was locked. Bumalik na ako sa kotse ko to follow them.

My car is at its fastest speed right now.

Tricia's pov

"STOP THE CAR ETHAN!"

"SHUT UP OR YOU'LL REGRET THIS"

He covered my mouth with his right hand while the other is on the steering wheel.

Y/N's pov

Please Tricia wait for a little more.

Ethan's car turned right to an empty road, I called 911 and told them the details of the road and the plate number of Ethan's car. The car suddenly stopped at an empty warehouse, I got out of my car and saw Ethan aggressively holding Tricia's arm.

My phone is in my pocket, recording so that I have evidence if ever the police needs it.

"Trish!"

"Y/N!"

"Malayo ang narating mo L/N although I won't let Tricia go that easily" He said with his devil smile

"What are you planning Gutierrez?! huwag mo isama si Tricia sa mga kagaguhan mo!!"

"Tricia is mine and if I can't have her? no one will."

He pulled a knife out of his pocket, he was about to attack Tricia in the neck and without hesitating I stopped the knife from burying in to Tricia's neck with my right hand. My hand is bleeding but I don't care, It would be more painful if I lost her.

"Y/N! you're hand it's bleeding..." Tricia said

I just smiled to let her know that I'm okay.

The police arrived just in time "hands up!" and they handcuffed Ethan.

"You guys don't even have evidence that I was about to kill Tricia!"

"Oh I do have the evidence right here" I pointed at my phone and started playing the recording.

"Huwag ka nang tumakas Gutierrez, you deserve to rot in jail."

After Ethan got in the police car, Tricia ran towards me and gave me a hug.

"You're hand...does it hurt?"

"A little but it would hurt more if I lost you."

"Ma'am I can drive your car to the nearest hospital po, we need to get your hand treated."

I nodded at the police officer and held Tricia's hand with my left.