Chapter 01

Thank you aurora201204 for voting and commenting.
________________________________________

I kissed her jaw placing small kisses along her neck and bit her shoulder lightly just the way she liked it. She giggled and pulled back my head by hair so she could look into my eyes.

"Alexander Russell, how dare you?!" Her eyes twinkled and a mischievous smile crept up on her face, "I should punish you. You dared to bite me" She giggled again.

I smirked, "I would gladly accept your punishment, your highness!" I bowed my head, "if it involves you too" I winked.

She giggled again, her melodic laugh being music to my ears. We started to kiss again and she ran her hand through my hair only stopping to pull it slightly. 

Just the way I liked it.

I reached for her ponytail, to slide off the hair tie so her hair could fall on her back loosely. After my second attempt I successfully took her hair tie off and Maddy hissed when few of her hair came along with it.

"Sorry!" I mumbled. 

"It's not your fault. I always forget I shouldn't use this one. It breaks my hair when I tried to take it off"

She took it from my hand and threw it in the garbage bin near her study desk which faced the beautiful view of the lake. She turned to continue what we were doing, but stopped suddenly like she froze on the spot. She blinked a few times then squinted her eyes like she was trying to spot something outside through the window. I looked back but I couldn't see anything except darkness. I was going to ask what she was looking at when I felt her shiver. Goosebumps erupted on her skin, but she glared and got up abruptly, making me startled. 

I looked at her dumbfounded when she walked towards her windows and drew curtains together, almost ripping them out of the hooks when she did that. She let out a shaky breath and clenched her hands. 

"Maddy!" I whispered, since her strange behaviour put me on high alert.

"Shh!" She put her index finger in front of her lips asking me to stay silent.

But it was driving me crazy, so I whispered again, "Maddy! what the hell is wrong?!" I questioned.

She hissed, but her breath hitched when we heard someone opening the back door of the house. That loud creaking sound echoed through her empty house and it made goosebumps appear on my skin. Her eyes went towards the room's closed door, like she expected someone to open it and walked in and I did the same since I didn't know what to expect.

The back door closed and footsteps echoed in the corridor, slowing down when they neared Maddy's room and went on until I heard a door open and close again. I looked at Maddy to see her take a deep breath in and she walked out of the room after yanking the door open, her hands clenched.

I watched the corridor she disappeared through the opened door and got up from her bed deciding to follow her out. I was only able to take three steps when I heard a loud bang on a door. 

I rushed out of her room but stopped when I saw Maddy at the end of the hall in front of the door of Megan's room, her twin sister. 

"Open this fucking door!" she shouted banging on the door hard.

But Megan didn't open and that made Maddy more mad at her sister. 

"You fucking bitch!" she kicked the door, "weirdo!" she yelled again, "Get your own fucking life" She kicked the door one last time before walking away.

She breathed so hard and looked frustrated, but when she was only a few feet away from me, I heard something thumping against the door from inside the room.