You/Kanao Tsuyuri - Routes

AN: This imagine will have 5 endings. Line will show where the story breaks and it deviates.

You weren't sure who the girl was or where she came from but she was always staring at you when you went to the park with your parents

You weren't sure who the girl was or where she came from but she was always staring at you when you went to the park with your parents. You had tried to approach her but the man she was always with shooed you away.

Eventually after several days, the girl is alone. Grabbing your toys, you make your way to join her.

"Do you want to play with me?" She just stares at you, not saying a word. Trying to tempt her to play with you, you hold out your favorite toy. "This is my favorite. You can play with it." The girl still stares at it and you're eventually forced to lower your hand as it starts to hurt.

Unsure of how to get her to play with you, you simply just sat in front of her and started to play.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING GIRL?! GET AWAY!" You turn your head to look at the same older man rushing to you. You quickly grab your toys in a hurry without realizing you had left your favorite behind. "LEAVE US ALONE!"

You hurry to safety with your mom. She attempts to get you to talk about what happened but you just hugged her and refused to say anything. Eventually, she just picks you up and walks you back home.

X

You're distraught when you realize your favorite toy is missing. Your mother tried to get you a new one to replace it but you refused. Your favorite toy was special and nothing could replace it.

When you return to the park, you sat at a bench away from your mom to watch the other kids play. You weren't really in the mood to play since you were still sad about losing your toy.

You weren't sure how long you had been sitting when another kids sits beside you. You pay them no attention until you see your favorite toy in the corner of your eye. Turning around, you spot the same quiet girl from previous days.

Without taking the toy, you pull her into a tight hug.

"THANK YOU! I THOUGHT I LOST IT!" She winces as you practically scream in her ear but doesn't say anything. When you pull back, you simply just push the toy back to her. "Did you play with it in the meantime? Did you like it too?!" The girl slowly nods, making you smile widely. "Then you should keep it. My mom says she can get me another one. Maybe when we meet again, we can play together!"

She doesn't give you an answer as she's called by the older man. Without looking back, she takes off in the direction of his yelling. You make your way back to your mom in better spirits. She's relieved to see you smiling again and takes you to the toy shop before heading back home.

X

When you return to the park again, the girl is sitting in the same bench that she met you with the toy you gave her. You run to join her, not wanting to waste a minute before the older man takes her away.