You/Tamayo - Principles

You weren't sure how you managed to end up with Lady Tamayo but you were grateful that you had met up with her

You weren't sure how you managed to end up with Lady Tamayo but you were grateful that you had met up with her. She was the kindest woman you've ever met. If it weren't for Tamayo, you were sure that you would more than likely end up dead on a ditch. You lacked common sense and it didn't help that you struggled to remember things.

"The Demon Corps wish to meet with us...."

Tamayo starts off when Yushiro finally joined the two of you.

"Absolutely not!" He cuts her off. "They could kill us the moment they think we might betray them."

"Will you shut up! Let Lady Tamayo speak!"

The two of you start to argue with each other until Tamayo cut the two of you off.

"That's enough from the two of you. We have more pressing matters and I won't have the two of you bicker with each other. I've already decided and we're going to be meeting them. We'll head out as soon as night falls. Yushiro, I'd like for you to stay with our patients."

His eyes widen in shock from Tamayo's request. He had always been Lady Tamayo's companion.

"B..but, Lady Tamayo."

"Please, Yushiro. I've already decided and I don't want to argue."

He lets his head fall as he sighs.

"Yes, Lady Tamayo."

X

"Why bring me? Yushiro always accompanies you on these things."

She stops walking, almost making you bump into her.

"I know of your origin. It's no coincidence that you searched for us."

"Lady Tamayo, I...."

You had never expected for Lady Tamayo to find out about your father. The only reason why you had searched for her was because you knew your father would never be able to find you after you had managed to sever your ties with him.

"I want the truth. We're going to be meeting demon slayers that won't hesitate to cut our heads at the first sign of any deception. If we wish to work together, I must reveal that Muzan is your father."

Lady Tamayo was right. You needed to come clean.

"I never wanted any of this. I didn't want to be a demon. I never wanted to hurt a human. All I wanted was to live a peaceful life by helping others. The life that I wanted couldn't be achieved if I remained at his side. When I learned of you and Yushiro, I broke my ties with him and searched for you."

You feel your heart race from the intense look she was giving you. Lady Tamayo had always managed to make you feel things that you never believed you ever could when you were turned into a demon.

"Very well. Lets meet with the Corps."

X

Things were tense between the Slayers and Lady Tamayo. They hated that a demon was among their ranks and the only thing stopping them from attacking was the Insect Hashira.

"Tell me, why is it that you haven't told her how you feel?'

Shinobu asks you when it's just the two of you working. You and Shinobu had only gotten closer when she finally realized whose side you were truly on. It didn't take long for you to become close friends with the Insect Hashira.

"When you tell Mitsuri what you've been doing."

She scoffs at your words.

"It's not the same thing."

You stop working to face her. You had known what she's been doing since the beginning. You could practically smell the poison behind her flowery scent.

"You're right. One is worse than the other. How can you compare a love confession to a death wish."

Despite her smile, you could tell she had gotten angry. Shinobu's eyes couldn't hide how she felt.

"You don't know anything. This is the only option. I have no chance against any of the Upper Moons. At least when they kill me, my death won't be in vain."

"Mitsuri needs to know Shinobu. It's not fair of you to hide this from her. She needs to know that her girlfriend is a suicidal maniac."

She rolls her eyes and tosses a syringe that was filled with poison straight at your neck. You only manage to catch it before it could touch your skin.

"I could've died!"

"Really? I wouldn't have known."

X

Shinobu confessed, The Master's house blew up, Upper Moons were killed, Half of the Demon Corps were killed and you finally confessed to Tamayo after being constantly harassed by Shinobu to confess. Your excuse of being amnesiac could only go so far.

"I've fallen for you Tamayo."

You tell her bluntly. There was no point in beating around the bush after everything that had happened.

"Are you sure this isn't something to do after saving your life?"

You quickly shake your head. You've known about your feelings for her for a while now.

"I'm in love with you, Tamayo. I promise to confess when everything was over and the day has finally come."

She takes your hand and places a syringe on it.

"I want to grow old together with you."

Tamayo had a difficult time with words. This was the closest you would get to a confession.