𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

Dancing with Elliot is a pleasant experience, you felt more comfortable dancing with him than anyone else.

As his personality is exactly like Elizabeth's, clever, and sweet, and he has a witty tongue.

"It was a pleasure dancing with you, Ms. (Y/n)" you smile at him.

"Same"

Suddenly, Darcy and Bingley walk up to you two, interrupting the conversation.

"I see that you have been enjoying your time," Mr.Darcy says with a displeased tone while glaring at Elliot.

Something which Elliot immediately took notice of, causing him to narrow his eyes.

"Yes, Mr.Bennet here is a great company to be around" you reply.

"Elliot Bennet" the brunet introduces himself fully, putting his hand out for Mr. Darcy to shake.

"Fitzwilliam Darcy," Mr. Darcy says yet doesn't bother shaking the man's hand.

You frown at his behavior.

However, Mr.Bingley didn't want to seem rude in front of you, so he shook Elliot's hand instead.

"Charles Bingley, a pleasure to meet you"

But Charle's grasp was tight almost threateningly painful, before pulling away.

It's clear to Elliot that those two friends don't like him.

Neither does he like them.

"I'm also (Y/n)'s guardian" Mr. Darcy clarifies.

"Then you would not mind if we both start courting, do you," Elliot says, with a teasing tone.

Your face heats up at the request, feeling fluttered.

"I do actually mind"

You pout slightly at Mr.Darcy, the fact that he didn't even take your opinion annoys you.

"Your social status does not match with (Y/n)'s living expenses" Elliot's expression turns sour.

"And I also believe that you are not handsome enough to tempt her"

The fact that Mr. Darcy spoke like that to Elliot, made you speak up.

"That is quite rude, Mr.Darcy" the said man looks at you.

"There is nothing considered rude in stating the truth" Darcy remarks sternly.

"The only truth I see here is that you are a very jealous man, Mr. Darcy" Elliot speaks up.

"Did my words affect you?" Mr. Darcy mocks

"You are mistaken, Mr. Darcy, if you suppose that the mode of your declaration affected me in any other way, then as it spared me the concern which I might have felt in becoming your friend"

Ok, this wasn't supposed to be said in this situation and like that.

The plotline is changing.

Yet, you don't care.

"If I see you near Ms.(Y/n) I will assure you that you will regret it"

Everyone on the ball is now paying attention to what is happening.

"Mr. Darcy that is enough" you try to calm him down, but he explodes at you instead.

"Have I not taken care of you, fed you, dressed you in the finest dresses, let you live under my roof"

Every word is heard by the crowd, making them whisper.

"Yet you are acting ungrateful by defending him, someone you barely know"

"Fitzwilliam"

Mr. Bingley warns his friend, but it was too late when Mr. Darcy realized his mistake.

"Well, I apologize for burdening you, you don't have to worry about me anymore"

With that, you leave the ball with tears streaming down your face.

The moment you are outside the gates, and into the streets.

You lose consciousness.